Help Needed with Image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 727 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• I recently changed my image to the latest VIX image. However, this is the first time I have changed an image and not used one of Master G's backups so the image I'm not using is pretty basic from what I can see.

A few questions:

1. How I'm I ftp'ing into this? I'm using filezilla and not had an issue before so I'm using the name of the box 192.0.etc etc then leaving username as root and pw blank but no connection.

2. How do I install rats bouquet if I can't ftp?

3. How do I install a kodi type plugin to get some free sports?

Sorry for the basic questions, I guess i've been spolit with Master G's images over the last few years, maybe it's time I learnt how to make my own.

• menu...info...network

to get your new ip address.

root and blank is correct

kodi is pretty much dead on it's ass. And unless you have a fast box, is slow as hell on a lot of boxes.

Most people are moving to iptv for sports and movies now.

if you look in my dropbox. there is a guide for setting up a zgemma with openatv. It's pretty much the same for all boxes though. So anyone can follow it for any build or box. Might help you with common tasks like softcams, filezilla, cache flush, swap files, what plugins to install etc etc

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7f8…47McPCYtIifXC63x4X6a?dl=0

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Ok, thanks KiddaC.

I have BT infiinity 2 so I can get 55mb down and 19mb up. Any good iptv plugs that are recommended for footy, boxing and movies?

I can't seem to find your excellent Sly skins btw, even in the skin downloads when I go to the plugins page on the image. Any idea where these are mate?

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!