XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 174,567 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• Hello Lululla.

I would like to thank you for this beautiful Plugin.

Almost everting is work, I can create bouquets witch also work, unfortunately I can only not start Live Streams or VOD Streams.

I have following question, where can I configure in my url get.php instead of enigma2.php, because I thing this is my problem, In Live Stream and also in the VOD List I can see all Channels, and I can also create bouquets and I can start all channels and is also work.

the second question ist, in m3u loader i have an entry from may Last xc light Installation, which I can not remove, therefore can you tel me whee this entry’s are stored, I have deleted all folder under /extension/plugin and also all xc Plugin entry’s from the Settings but the old entry are still under m3u loader.

thanks in advance for your support

best regards

AD

• the 2 systems are different ..

you can't do it, with xc forever you should have fixed it, strange that you don't open them. I'm sorry

why do you see that entry in / media / hdd / movie?

check the configuration of the movie path in the plugin. In config

you don't have to delete anything, you just have to look in that folder

Hello

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Hi Lululla

please make a Test, create with m3u loader a file, after that delete the file under /media/hdd/movie out siede from the Plugin, I have made this mistake, after that you will see that you can never remove this entry in the plugin, you can manually create a new file with the same name under ../movie/ but this will create a new entry in the m3u loader withe same name.

• Hi; KiddaC

DM900 OpenATV. I am getting an error with xcplugin-lite install

root@dm900:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Collected errors:

* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-lite-passion:

* python-imaging *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-lite-passion.

• From telnet

open-atv 6.5

Code
    opkg install python3-imaging

open-atv =< 6.4

Code
    opkg install python-imaging
  • deneme3215 please note Lululla is the author of this plugin, not me.

Once we find a universal workaround for these dependencies for both python images.

Both myself and lululla will be implementing them in our plugins so they do not have to be manually installed or require seperate IPKs for python 2.7 and python 3.

We are not far off finding a solution that works for all images as you know from the posts in my jedi thread.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I don't have openatv 6.5 and can't test

therefore, not having much time available, I cannot rely on user tests.

I am attaching a plugin.py to be extract to the folder xcpforever version 1.1 and only for those who have openatv 6.5

I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKS

IF IT DOESN'T WORK OR CRASH, YOU CAN ATTACH THE CRASH LOG WITHOUT YOUR DATA:

Put it back if it doesn't work, first save the plugin.py that was in the folder, the original

it's just a test, but I've made it all in mind

• Hello THX Lululla But for newnigma work only xcplugin-lite_2.7

when use 3.2 all ok but greenscreen open Playlist or load m3u

with -lite-passion_3.3_all.deb can install no error but when start canot resolve Name XC....

with forever 1.3 on every XCplugin start on Box black consol on Dreambox Python 2 Dependencies Y/no but it was not possible chose Yes or No with the remote controll so i cant not say.

with forever 1.3a Start ok but greenscreen open Playlist or load m3u

Her Log of -lite-passion_3.2

maybe Skin problem

• Hello.

I have an old box gigablue 800UE, with openatv 5.3. I have xCplugin installed version 3, Which is the best version to update / install that works on that image?

And how should it be updated? Kind regards and Happy New year to everyone.

• Hi Lullulla. Any chance to speed up the parsing of VOD movies on loading? When the VOD list is long (1000+ entries) it takes over 30s to load on a fast box. On slower boxes it takes forever. This problem started when the search feature was added but with VOD lists always expanding it is getting worse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!