XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 174,871 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• I had v 5.8 installed on a box and v 5.9 on another box. Been working fine for months. Since yesterday both boxes are not loading XC plugin any more.

Extensions/XCPlugin ([Errno socket error] [Errno -2] Name or service not known)

Tried reinstalling ver 5.9 but still got same error.

I know there is v 6.1 now but why stop the older versions?

• Also v 6.1 has a problem with the channel preview. When you exit the plugin the last IPTV channel stays playing. This should not be like this - when you close xcplugin it must change to the satellite channel as was with ver 5.9.

• Hello,

You asked for feedback on the version 6.1, so here it is.

Personnaly, I don't like the Preview channel. I think this should be set On or OFF in the config menu.

By the way, it is again a real problem with adult channel.

I did the test. For exemple, if a choose Redlight, I'm promped with the PIN code but the XXX movie is already started in the Preview channel.

A second thing, I could be nice to have the choice of 2 or 3 font size for the channel list.

Have a nice day,

Busa

VU Solo2 + TNTSAT V5

• for adult channels, as soon as I have time I take a look, for the preview, now the mass, I had already entered a test, but many download and no one says if it's okay or not.

Frankly I dislike going back and forth.

Regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Have you rebooted box? I'm not 100% sure but most iptv plugins run network test on boot so if you have no network connection on boot you receive the above error rather than crash when trying to open the plugin. Reboot normally solves it you could have had network issues when the box last booted up.

• for adult channels, as soon as I have time I take a look, for the preview, now the mass, I had already entered a test, but many download and no one says if it's okay or not.

Frankly I dislike going back and forth.

Regards

I did not see any comments saying that "Preview" was fantastic or whatever. If you are getting comments now that it is not working properly then why not revert to previous version.

Anyway ver 6.0 works fine - hope it will not stop like 5.9.

Thanks for your work.

• there is no comment or negative, in fact there is only a positive comment, NONE that wrote "not good", but many downloads come as usual, if you like 6.0 use that, I go on my way , someone who does not like it does not use it.

And then I'm preparing xclite 2.0

Next time you can also consider .. instead of writing nothing, the words in the forums cost nothing, they are free

:thumbup:

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Buonasera Lululla, avevo sui miei decoder la versione 5.9 ed era tutto OK. Ho letto che la versione 6.x va reinstallata ma, nonostante io abbia fatto a suo tempo la Coffee donation, non riesco più ad entrare per il download. Se seguo il link di alcuni forum mi da virus. Mi dici come posso fare ? devo rifare donazione ?

Grazie

ex Italysat Team

• Hi Lululla I'm not sure if you can help with this 1 of my iptv servers has stopped connecting. I choose the xml and it shows live streams, vod and TV series but when I choose any of the options i.e. VOD it won't enter that section.

I have another VOD iptv sub that works fine but the iptv sub I'm having issues with was working fine last week.

I can still access the iptv via bouquets so I'm not sure what's gone wrong.

Also if I put my line like this on browser it loads all details

Code
    http://server.pw:8080/enigma2.php?username=UUUU&password=PPPP

I don't think this is an issue with the plugin as it works fine with another server but would you know why it would stop working? I haven't had to change any details for over a year. Thanks

• sometimes if I go out and come back from the plugin it is system, with some servers it does.

Please note that the plugin still uses an old version of api

A dispute comes out in a few days. new, I hope to fix other problems too, but if the pglugin was repeated from the beginning it was better

:(

I have little time during this period

regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!