OPENPLI-6.0-DM800SE-SIM2-CR-19072017-ParageriaGS

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,991 times. The last Post () by belgtom.

• this image, vuplus, modify to work on dm800se sim2 84d

WORKS on flash

NOTE: image is big and need flashexpader

on zip there is nfi file and 3 folders

a)install nfi on flash b) install flashexpader from addons c) move with ftp , gstreamer and samba folder to usr/lib dir

and webif folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions dir

for multiboot , install nfi (as backup it is patched), and move folders to directories

menu/setup/system/customize/setup mode : expert (for to see full menu)

FEEDS - ADDONS work

ONLINE UPDATE your own risk work

DOWNLOAD

WITH OpenWebif http://www.mediafire.com/file/…-14082017-ParageriaGS.nfi

:)

• I get error in Plugin menu: Some plugins are not avaliable Extensions OpenWebIF (No module named pkg_resources).

Beside that everything is perfect.

Thanks

• I get error in Plugin menu: Some plugins are not avaliable Extensions OpenWebIF (No module named pkg_resources).

Beside that everything is perfect.

Thanks

you are on flash or multiboot (and what multiboot) ?

if you are on multiboot (this fix problems on multiboot with mount sda1)

sda1.zip

a) extract zip file and move sda1 file to /etc/init.d- permission 755

b) telnet and give this command :

update-rc.d sda1 defaults

c} reboot

if you are on flash try to mount some hdd media/hdd

• I installed flashexpander and it says working. I have one partition EX4 16gb. I cant put the files in usr/lib, only one file. When I check my dm I see root is full 99% and usr (sda1) 2% What am i doing wrong?

• I got image in flash. I have hdd, and Flash expander on USB, but i have this error.

• i test it in my dreambox800se sim2 and works.

1. install image on flash

2.format a usb stick ext4 and put it on dreambox

3.reboot

4.go menu/plugins/download plugins,and download and install from extensions flashexpander

5.when ask you install it on usb stick and when finish reboot

6.move folder openwebif to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions dir restart enigma

THAT IS

(sda1 only if image is on multiboot)

• Everything is exactly as you said, except my USB is ext3. Don´t know is that matters?

• am sorry if i am causing any harm to the thread, but i get invalid image or old version, when i want to flash using sunray flashup v1.3.3.7 - ssl84, dm800hdse. i used pli 2.0 by aguda, so i suppose my box is clone. what can i do please.

thank you

• thanks masterG, I've successfully flashed ssl84D, flashed it using sunray; downloaded optiflasher but i think optiflasher only supports .img files not .nfi. correct me if am wrong. how do i get the .img dm800se image file. i am very sorry if am still disturbing the thread. ive had this problem for 5years now.

this image which i have used for years OpenPLi 2.1-dm800se-2012-08-12-sim2-SSL-84b.by aguda, but i want to try something new or better. i have also used this; openatv-3-0-dm800se-9-14-ramiMAHER. did not enjoy it though.

• Hi, I have a question about the software, im trying to install it but i have problems afterwards as after the instalation i am trying to share the hdd in the network but unfortunetely other tuners dont see it. and my question is should i install those folders onto usb or tunner?

Im doing this:

1-installing .nfs

2- on turner i am going through frirst set up

3-installing flash expander

4- opening the flashexpander and move soft onto the usb and then copy the rest of the folders and restart the tunner

Question there: am i making a mistake somewhere, or should i move the folders onto the tunner and the through the flash and then on usb?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!