OPENPLI-6.0-DM800SE-SIM2-CR-19072017-ParageriaGS

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,013 times. The last Post () by belgtom.

• I just installed this image on my dm800 hd se sim2.10 clone box. Everything works just fine.

Flash, no multiboot, and I've used flashexpander with usb formatted on linux box as ext4 as you suggested.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Btw1: I need to compile the iptables kernel module. Where can I download sources for the 3.2-dm800se kernel?

Btw2: I also have follwoing error, but I don't really care:

Some plugins are not avaliable Extensions OpenWebIF (No module named pkg_resources).

• Some plugins are not avaliable Extensions OpenWebIF (No module named pkg_resources

Same question asked here -> Extensions OpenWebIF (No module named pkg_resources).

I installed into flash, no mutliboot. HDD (sda1) is mounted in /media/hdd:

/dev/sdb1 7.2G 256.7M 6.5G 4% /usr

/dev/sda1 465.6G 12.6G 453.0G 3% /media/hdd

i say again i have test it on flash in my dm800se and works

a) try change usb stick use a 2 or 4 GB

b) format usb with gparted 1 VOLUME 1 PARTITION - NOT MULTI PARTITIONS

c) change ftp transfer app on your windows or linux pc (i use linux firefox with fireftp plugin)

• I'm not arguing with you, I'm sure you tested it. It's just that 2 people already have different results than you do.

Can you post output of the following command?:

python -m pkg_resources

This is the output on my dreambox so I want to compare:

/usr/bin/python: No module named pkg_resources

To your questions:

a) I don't think the size of USB drive matters in this case. It's brand new USB drive, 8 GB, formatted in linux as ext4. It hasn't been used before.

b) it has only 1 volume and 1 partition

• i upload again nfi image file WITH OpenWebif ,

everything else like post #1

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…-14082017-ParageriaGS.nfi

Thanks, I will try it out later.

Could you please tell me how to build the iptables kernel modules for OpenPLI 6? I have the openpli-oe-core repository with the rc-6.0 branch, but I'm not sure where to get the bakefiles for the dm800se. There are only bakefiles for vu* machines. And even If I would have the bakefile for dm800se, it is enough to compile my own kernel modules for OpenPLI 6?

• h**ps://github.com/DMM-PLi/meta-dream

• Thanks, followed your instructions and till now everything works!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!