SKY UK 0960,0963 FIX LATEST NEWS

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 57,015 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• hi freddieerg yes that is correct. basically the channels that are currently dark are encrypted with a new set of coding that requires quite a bit of knowledge to collect. this fix is something that has been worked on since day 1 and we are just about complete now.

once this is finalised as being 100% completed then talks will be undertaken with team 3ncrypt to decide best way to roll it out as its not something everyone will be able to do themselves, however im sure once we have completed the team will decide to assist people who are looking for a fix for their hobby side of things and not the big payservers who have in turn helped to cripple it to this stage buy selling lines all over ebay and facebook.

unfortunately im not sure on what will happen until the final stages are completed.

Thats great to hear!

And will this roll out as an entirely software based solution or will it require hardware modification?

• it will require hardware modification. you will need to remove the main nor chip and alter the coding before it can be done unfortunately.

however this is where the team should be able to help anyone who doesnt have access to the relevant hardware to modify.

• unfortunately not. where before you just added you boxid and boxkey now like virginmedia it requires additional security keys.

hence why it has taken so long. we have written many patches and tried many other methods but this is the only method that has gained any momentum for us.

even today we have gain a bit further information from the chip itself and i can positively say that if the final bits are available in next few hours then the fix will be ready very very soon.

• Hi Barry's first off would like to say thanks for all the time and hard work you've put in to solving the sat problems, I've had a read through the comments and you say it will be hardware changes does this mean a whole new receiver or is it going to work via zgemma h2s still? Also if you can't pull the movies in would you still release the fix?

• From what i can muster together

iCam decoder pulled off orginal paired box

New file created for chip

Then this will either needed to be lifted and re-wrote or get in via a 232 connection to write file to chip

The fw will then decode on the 'fly'

So most e2 boxes should be ok unless im well wrong (mrs always says i am)

But like other have said, thank you for the effort put in and hopefully you will come out on top. If i can help anyway shape or form i will but i think it will be above my skill set :(

• The icam chip is emulated on the server with the additional keys to gain access to the cw keys we need to decode. meaning all current boxes capable of running an nline should work once it has been done. might also gain HD depending if those keys are also found. only difference is that the card that is being shared also needs to have the sky box its paired to read aswell like the virgin setup.

• barry.grogan you was mp me and told me all about this I appreciate your hard work and understand no one would be able to get this far with out your knowledge. But you was asking me to help you get some line guys to help out and they will be very happy to help I've mp you there email addresses just contact them and they will get in touch with you mate. Thanks

• hi Nitro123 ive just been run off my feet all day i will contact them shortly as i am still working and will be until the very small hours of the morning as i normally am on this.

once i have spoken to them ill work out where they are in relation to us, but im pretty sure that the answer will be not very close to us at all. i spoke to a gentlemen yesterday and asked where he was at and he stated that he is still at what i call month 1. where we were at the beginning looking at patches etc.

• Marcoose with regards to being made public obviously we need to look at the whole scenario of how everything is as we have worked very hard as a team to get this far. we could launch what we have out to evryone here and say ok theres 99% of the fix you only have 1% to do but that will encourage big payservers to take what we have worked hard at for the past 3 nearly 4 months and make huge profits from it. this in turn leads to sky finding out what has been done, which in turn will lead to sky finding a new encryption method and in turn take us back to the 29th march 2017.

and next time it wont be as easy.

i know this hasnt been easy but i would rather work on a system thats weaker than say a Q and hope to do that damage.

we as a team are currently discussing options for rolling out the fix, bearing in mind there is a hardware mod that needs to be done which some people will find limited.

until the final stage has been completed i can not state what the rollout plans are for sure. i would love to say here is the fix enjoy but that will cause headaches and problems all over, this current state that sky has caused has taken its toll on all team members financially, physically and mentally.

just 3 weeks ago i had had enough of trying to get finished and hitting brick walls on several angles and still had people constantly asking when. not hi how are you but when will sky be fixed. it actually drove me to a mental breakdown where i was ready to end it all as i have literally bankrupted my family with all the borrowing i have done to try and get the correct equipment in. so all we ask from yourselves is a little more patience, i came here today to ask for a little help for the final push but wasnt successful, which is not problem. i appreciate those of you who have offered help if we can give you anything to help with but right now the focus is down at a hex and binary level.

so please dont be offended if we do not roll out straight away its not that we do not want to as we believe in sharing but not big payserver sharing and believe if you want to use 3rd party equipment thats better suited to your needs why not? we will roll out once we have set the plan of action on how we can help you more.

• bidders008 your kind of right there. however we are not emulating any chips on the server. that would be alot easier than what we have been doing for last few months, we need access to keys from the cpu but they are locked away. and the icam is actually in the cpu not on a seperate chip. this is why it takes so long to sort this mess out. where as virgin you could literally dum a hex block then xor it the same is not possible here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!