SKY UK 0960,0963 FIX LATEST NEWS

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 57,035 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Barry the video that you uploaded here doesn't even work I can't understand this yesterday you was all confident and today your giving up on this thread just because of Wayne Taylor it doesn't make sense. M8

• What doesn't add up? We have the fix we know the details we just need the last piece of puzzle but clearly alot of people come here to troll because they fear it's going to cost a fortune. Well guess what the price is set. £2000 per person per card for the fix end of. If I'm going to prison because someone decides to to post on YouTube then fine I'll be a bit better off than I am now for it end of discussion non believers go crawl back under your rocks and get off this thread and if you have nothing to contribute then follow the non believers, otherwise, I may listen to suggestions.

Edited once, last by Prophet: bad language removed from post ().

• What doesn't add up? We have the fix we know the details we just need the last piece of puzzle but clearly slot f people come here to troll because they fear it's going to cost a fortune. Well guess what the price is set. £2000 per person per card for the fix end of. If I'm going to prison because someone decides to to post on YouTube then fine I'll be a bit better off than I am now for it end of discussion non believers go crawl back under your rocks and fuck off this thread and if you have nothing to contribute then follow the non believers, otherwise, I may listen to suggestions.

One thing I know for sure, if you had a fix, this site would have been closed down and NDS would be banging on your door by now, Youtube video or no Youtube video.

• barry.grogan if you was worried about your nuts being cut off for being exposed? wtf post on a open forum? in a public thread, of course people will pass the links and post all over, it will spread like wild fire.

A honest normal genuine developer would never start his opening post by iv spent 5k im sure a normal dev wouldnt need help with ABM nor images of a simple stb? saying youll post but then only add people to YOUR servers who have helped?

GTFO

thread closed

barry.grogan BANNED

Well guess what the price is set. £2000 per person per card for the fix end of.

Edited once, last by able2 ().

• Official Post

I am going to go ahead and close this thread now for a few reasons

a. The o.p. has stated the project has finished

b. The o.p. has stated it would cost each person £2000 per box, not something we do here

c. Things are getting pretty off topic

If one of the Admin team wish to re open the thread so be it, but for now it's closed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!