SKY UK 0960,0963 FIX LATEST NEWS

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 57,024 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• cunny sorry but in a public forum I will not discuss the full ins and outs. If you were going to rob a bank you wouldn't ring the bank and tell them. Sky watch all forums related to sky stuff ironically except their own as they never respond in their own forum.

• as said Barry best of luck, I really hope you and your team get it sorted.

If there is any help I can offer of happy to. I love problem solving (hope the wife don't read this) but this is our hobby

I did message you if any of that would help

• one thing I did forget to mention earlier on the discussion of channel lists etc. Could the devs of ABM and also channel list uploaded for openboxes I believe it is c.waite please reintroduce the HD channels for premium as well as FTA as this fix will also be unlocking the full HD set and even 4k once that becomes more widespread.

• the thanks is for the team i dont need thanks for working to defeat something. I may gave put some hours and money into this but so have the rest of the team. If anything I would like to give thanks to the whole of the team at 3ncrypt.

I'm sure it won't be the last project we work on together. But I would like to thank all the team for all their efforts and standing by me as I broke down and helped me to get refocused on the task in hand. We do have another exciting project coming up after this but that's another story for another thread.....

• the thanks is for the team i dont need thanks for working to defeat something. I may gave put some hours and money into this but so have the rest of the team. If anything I would like to give thanks to the whole of the team at 3ncrypt.

I'm sure it won't be the last project we work on together. But I would like to thank all the team for all their efforts and standing by me as I broke down and helped me to get refocused on the task in hand. We do have another exciting project coming up after this but that's another story for another thread.....

barry.grogan I'm thinking sky are going to start to regret this new pairing method as this has driven you to this.

• if my calculations are correct, it will cost sky billions to cover this. New boxes will be needed as even the Q is susceptible to not necessarily this back but another few different hacks which I will not disclose any information here. They will require a new security provider as videoguard will be weakened at this stage and they will need brand new cards for all subscribers to match the new encryption they decide to use. If we keep this low level away from the bug payserver, chances are sky will not rush to change anything. But if they see the system being abused then they will rush go make changes.

• if my calculations are correct, it will cost sky billions to cover this. New boxes will be needed as even the Q is susceptible to not necessarily this back but another few different hacks which I will not disclose any information here. They will require a new security provider as videoguard will be weakened at this stage and they will need brand new cards for all subscribers to match the new encryption they decide to use. If we keep this low level away from the bug payserver, chances are sky will not rush to change anything. But if they see the system being abused then they will rush go make changes.

but once this is one someones box it will get reverse engineered. their are servers offering sky Italy and other paired packages. regarding sky Italia I'm told by a friend in Morocco it works because of the insecurity on certain chipsets in boxes on sky Italia and the box in question actually emulates icam obviously it maybe incorrect .

• one thing I did forget to mention earlier on the discussion of channel lists etc. Could the devs of ABM and also channel list uploaded for openboxes I believe it is c.waite please reintroduce the HD channels for premium as well as FTA as this fix will also be unlocking the full HD set and even 4k once that becomes more widespread.

With ABM (Autobouquetmaker) we have three options HD area that will give you all sky U.K. channels in HD order, Your area SD that will give you all sky U.K. in SD order or custom that will remove all current unavoidable channels.

If a fix did come out we wouldn't need to use custom region we would just choose SD or HD option, other plugins ie Autobouquets e2 etc will need to adjust to suit and I'm shore they would. Same goes for openbox's channel lists

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!