HELP PLEASE: Sunray4 DM800Se NO CA FOUND

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 801 times. The last Post () by LupoSol.

• Dear friends at LSC,

I am setting up a receive for a friend, it was ordered from Ali Express.

It came with an OpenPLI image that clearly stated "dm800se" in its information screen.

I wanted to flash an OpenAtv instead, so I flashed it and then uploaded a second stage bootloadr for sim 2.10. You guessed, I ended up with the infamous "NO CA FOUND" error.

The box says definitely SIM 2.10, so I presume it is indeed a sIM 2.10.

I have tried the following:

* Dreamup for Sunray 2.10 = it gets stuck on "waiting for acknowledgment"

* NFC SIM 2.5 = even if it claims to have fixed the problem, it gets stuck on "Phase 2" after uploading the bootloader (whatever option for SIM 2.10 I choose...)

The only software that is able to flash my box is Japhar Flasher version 1.1, but still I am unable to resolve it.

Perhaps I have the wrong bootloader for SIM 2.10 or maybe the box says it's SIM 2.10 but it's not?

I really wouldn't want to be forced to open the box to find out what SIm it has.... :-(

I'm not shooting blind and I really wouldn't know what else to try.

I'd appreciate some help, thanks!

• Here's an update... very strange I'd say. I solved it!

I flashed with Japhar Flasher the same OpenAtV for DM800SE enabling bad sectory recovery, hence with no second stage at all... it's downloaded from the Openatv website.

The only conclusion I draw is that I must have an a8p simcard! :P

Now all I'm left with is to find the drivers for the trial tuner :P

Thanks for your attention anyway... that's really odd though. :-)

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “HELP PLEASE: Sunray4 HD Se "NO CA FOUND"” to “HELP PLEASE: Sunray4 DM800Se NO CA FOUND”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!