duel purpose box

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 718 times. The last Post () by world-of-satellite.co.uk.

• hi all, looking for a bit of advice on which box to get, I still have my motorised dish and have access to all europe channels also have access to iptv channels so looking for a dual pupose box possibly favouring being stronger towards iptv I have a old gigablue 800se but its getting tired or its capabilites are limited any advice would be great . thanks

• Depends on your budget. Octagon SF 4008 is a very good box and its 4K. If you are happy with Gigablue then the Gigablue Quad 4K is highly recommended and they also do the Gigablue UHD UE 4K cheaper than the Quad.. The Gigablue are in short supply at the moment.

GigaBlue UHD UE 4K

• If 4K is not needed take a look at the Edision OS Mega, excellent spec for only £169.00

https://www.world-of-satellite…on/edision-os-mega-osmega

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!