Vu Ultimo & Tuxbox

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,531 times. The last Post () by BIGDUNC.

• Hi,
    I am trying to get Tuxbox to work with XBMC but when I try to connect to the VU it says it can not get a connection. The web interface is working on the VU & it does show on my network with no problem. I just cant the VU to connect to the XMBC using Tuxbox?

Cheers

• What are you entering in the settings?

Do you use another port other than 80?

What does your XBMC log say?

Hi, I don't use another port other than 80, In XBMC I am using the Tuxbox Client then the ip address of the Vu with port 80, Username is root & password is vu. XBMC gives me a error of unable to connect to network?

Cheers

• Hi, I don't use another port other than 80, In XBMC I am using the Tuxbox Client then the ip address of the Vu with port 80, Username is root & password is vu. XBMC gives me a error of unable to connect to network?

Cheers

Just one thing you could check,the password unless you have changed it is "vuplus"

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Just one thing you could check,the password unless you have changed it is "vuplus"

Hi, Tried that but that doesn't work either but XBMC can see the ip address of the VU via NFS but cant connect via Tuxbox?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!