Panorama 26/03/12 - Murdoch's TV Pirates

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 700 times. The last Post () by lfc4ever.

• Not watched myself yet but seems like a good program, here is the synopsis-

As Rupert Murdoch faces accusations of law-breaking and corruption at his British tabloid newspapers, Panorama reveals fresh hacking allegations striking at the heart of News Corporation's pay-TV empire.

The investigation examines the role of former senior police officers in recruiting people to break the law - in order to bring down Murdoch's commercial rival.

:shamon:

• Watched it myself,had a friend phoning me say hey watch this program as if i never knew any of it but as said above its well documented, Defo all true that *** did hack on digital and canal + who are now known as canalsat,also kudelski that was mentioned at the end is where nagra one hacks came from.

Should be jailed Murdoch tbh.

• What goes around comes around !

he will have his comeuppance the wheel turns!

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• Having watched this, it made me think, the whole empire he runs is bent as an arabs dagger, was most impressed with how the hacker smashed the encryption of c+, but that aside they are bang to rights after watching that programme, but no doubt he will worm his way out AGAIN and blame somebody else.
    So convenient how the on dig key was just leaked onto the internet haaaaaaaaaaaa.................. bunch of lying greedy chunts!!!!!!!!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!