Stream Relay - is there an easy way

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,700 times. The last Post () by zayden.

• team I need to know if there is a faster way to complete the task of setting up all my pvu channles to properly work with stream realy, I can't be the only who thinks that it is time consuming to complete everything....

andy software or plugin???

Thanks.

• I understand that with dm800 original you can access channels without stream relay. So if they are 1 to 1 as you say would that be the same for clone?

Also I notice that the powervu channels are posted as boss as well. How is that possible when on lyngsat is just says powervu.

Am I am to access then with biss keys ?

• I understand that with dm800 original you can access channels without stream relay. So if they are 1 to 1 as you say would that be the same for clone?

Also I notice that the powervu channels are posted as boss as well. How is that possible when on lyngsat is just says powervu.

Am I am to access then with biss keys ?

1) yes, sim 2.01 or sim ferrari etc clones,can also decode without stream relay.

2)i think that something you missunderstood. powervu and biss,are two different things (and channels).so no...

• ok kool so just to confirm i can access powervu channel with powervu keys (if they are current) without stream relay even with my clone dm800se . And because biss and powervu are 2 different encryptions you cannot convert a powervu key to Biss.

Is all this correct ?

• This might be useful. Will need to translate the menus into English first so I don't cause too much damage clicking the wrong thing.

Yes, someone with the proper knowledge, also it needs a new OSCAM version too.

If you need i can help with translation... i am from Portugal!!

go ahead, mate, I don't know coding, if you know what you're doing go ahead.

• This might be useful. Will need to translate the menus into English first so I don't cause too much damage clicking the wrong thing.

Yes, someone with the proper knowledge, also it needs a new OSCAM version too.

If you need i can help with translation... i am from Portugal!!

go ahead, mate, I don't know coding, if you know what you're doing go ahead.

I can make the translation.... but i don´t know coding either....

If someone explain how...

• Here you go my friend . I was stuck like you for a while and thanx to the guys here they helped me a lot. So i felt i could help you out by posting this image i made.

It is OpenPli 2016 i have changed bootloader and screen pictures to another pli picture and have integrated the following

Cams:-

Oscam 11391 rev 755 rev2 + configs (all you have to do is edit them to what you want and it will work)

mgcamd 1.35a

scam 3.59

cccam 2.30

Plugins

TSPanel 8.0

FlashBackup 6.2

FlashExpander 0.33

PluginSkinMover 0.6

Streampes configs (so you can log in need be as well)

Added Cardserver Support for Oscam as well

All you have to do is flash the Image , scan in your channels , ftp to your receiver and go to /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam and edit the files.

oscam.conf put you username and password for webif

oscam.server change the caid ident and emu_au providers from the zeros to your preferred ones for your services

softcam.key add in your powervu keys for the services you want and leave evrything else as is

restart enigma

press blue button to and go to softcam setup go to select cardserver and press the right arrow key so oscam comes up and go to restart cardserver option on same screen and press "OK" button

Open your browser on you computer type in your dreambox IP example 192.168.0.XXX:8888 and you should see the webif loginscreen come up

Once you do that you can edit oscam files directly if you wish through the webif.

Also just please note the Image is close to 60mb so flash is nearly full. Once image is installed DCC shows its about 57mb used up and 3mb free, so if you have an internal hdd or usb flash drive follow the small guide below and you shouldn't have any issues with additional storage :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaining Extra Memory and Storage Space (Flash Expanding)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With DCC connect to your receiver and go to Tools and you will see how much Storage you have on
    root directory and also hdd (sda1) or usb depending on what you choose to use

Next press blue button and select System Tools
    Now select from next menu the title Menu Swap File Tools
    Select Create Swap File on Usb or HDD depending on what you want
    Once Created select Activate Swap on your HDD or Usb

Exit

Restart Enigma or Reboot

Click on Telnet in DCC and Type in the following commands pressing the return key after each line This has been tested and confirmed to work :)

For (USB) Flash Drive

mv /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions /media/usb

mv /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages /media/usb

ln -sfn /media/usb/Extensions /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

ln -sfn /media/usb/site-packages /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages

init 3

Then you can restart enigma or just reboot your receiver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For (HDD)

mv /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions /media/hdd

mv /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages /media/hdd

ln -sfn /media/hdd/Extensions /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

ln -sfn /media/hdd/site-packages /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages

init 3

Then you can restart enigma or just reboot your receiver

Once this is done if you like reconnect with DCC to your receiver and go to Tools and you will see how much Storage you have on root directory and also hdd (sda1) or usb. You will the changes in storage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps you out

cheers

p.s. If i have missed anything please any feedback would be grateful as i am still learning myself and thankyou to everyone for there support and help

OpenPLi 4.0 Oscam 11391 rev 755 rev2 + Softcams & Plugins Integrated.rar

Edited 2 times, last by mcmuzzy: Added last 2 lines before cheers and forgot to add streampes in the list also ().

• Exactly what does this have to do with this thread ?

• Ok.... i am totally lost in this topic...

If you are referring to this:

I can make the translation.... but i don´t know coding either....

If someone explain how...

I was just asking about how i can translate the plugin...

If you are not talking about that... sorry...

But as i said... i do not understand what is happening!!

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!