Need to understand

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 893 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• HI guys.
    I am sure there are many experts can help me with this question.
    I have a SH4 receiver st7111 with Open pli 5 image installed. I have a Ncam emu and I can open some channels on hotbird satellite Such as ( canale 5 - cartoonito - cielo - ....etc) I couldn't open any of the channels with NDS (Videoguard). I am not sure if there is a way to open those NDS channels using an emu or anything. Can we open of these channels with emus or keys or anything

Excuse my ignorance but I am new in this area. I need to understand. I like movies so much and channels like (Cinema +1. Cinema +24. Cinema comdey ........etc) don't work with any emus:cursing:

Thanks a lot for your help>>>

• I couldn't open any of the channels with NDS (Videoguard). I am not sure if there is a way to open those NDS channels using an emu or anything. Can we open of these channels with emus or keys or anything

Excuse my ignorance but I am new in this area. I need to understand. I like movies so much and channels like (Cinema +1. Cinema +24. Cinema comdey ........etc) don't work with any emus:cursing:

Erm...keys lol... Highly unlikely any patched emu will open any nds encryptions, this is only possible via cs and most of the providers who use videoguard smartcard security have closed the back doors on that anyway.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!