Subtitles and Audio Narrative !!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,256 times. The last Post () by peter01.

• Hi all, this is absolutely driving me crazy ! I don't have much hair as it is and i'm pulling more of it out !

For some reason, audio narrative and subtitles have suddenly started apearing on some but not all channels and i can't get rid of them.

I've read and read over and over on which settings to try and tried them all but nothing will get rid of the subtitles.

I also seem to have lost the option to change the audio from the audio button on the remote.

I've just flashed the box with the latest vix thinking this will fix the issue. put all my plugins back, loaded my cam and channels all from

fresh (not restored from a backup) and the subtitles are still there !!!!

The best I can do is make them small and in a corner.

Please can some one shed some light on this for me. I know this subject has been brought up many times and i've tried all the solutions previously offered,

nothing works for me.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!