How to seperate a reshare from clients in Cccam !!!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,268 times. The last Post () by romman.

• Ok after a full day of messing, trying to seperate one of my Redlight reshare's from a peer, so my other clients dont receive it, I found a quick solution.

Simply edit the C:line you receive from the peer with Redlight on by moving the caid identity up to hop 4.

Obviously you wont be resharing any cards from hop4 anyway, so this way you get to keep that Redlight channel for your second box at home.

All you have to do is set no limits on your second or third receiver box at home and you will receive the Redlight channel on hop 5.

Ok its not a great solution, but it sure beat's going through all your F-lines and blocking them from receiving that one Redlight caid.

If there is a simpler way of doing it please inform me

Example this is your Peers C:Line

C: Redlight.no-ip.org 12000 Password no

This is what it will look like after you have edited it.

C: Redlight.no-ip.org 12000 Password no { 0:0:4, 0b02:0:4 }#

0:0:4 is the amount of reshare's your peer allowed you to have 0b02:0 is the redlight caid identity and the 4 on the end id the hop number your moving it upto.

By putting the 4 on the end, you move that redlight caid upto hop4 on your server, out of harm's way of your other clients.

Ok it's not a perfect solution but its the quickest and easiest method that I have found.

Im sure there is an easier Method, but I could'nt find a simpler solution after hours of reading post's.

• Official Post

This will not block it as your peer can easily remove the { 0:0:4, 0b02:0:4 }. This also does not mean you are moving the share from a good hop to hop 4 either, it simply means you are receiving it ONLY AT 4 HOPS AWAY which is not going to be stable especially on faster cards.

The correct way to do it is on the fline like this

F: 2 0 0 { 0:0:2, 0b02:0:0 } { } { } peers dns

Remember you do not have to do this for each line seperatley because DCC allows us to do this

Adjusting 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 to what you set your peers reshare hops & level at.

• Oh I did not know I could use DCC to auto do all the work, that,s spot on m8. So I did not solve my problem after all you just did hee hee

At least I have a better understanding now, Ive been looking all night for a method how to solve this problem, cheers bud

really good Im pleased I posted on the forum, Where about's in DCC can I find the option to auto change my settings like in the pic you posted above m8.

thanks mick

• Official Post

Once you have your cfg open for editing click edit then replace.

• I filter out specific caids like this below on my foreign cccam server.

Example

F: BONKERS MADMAN 2 0 0 { 0:0:2, 0963 } { } { }

C: takethepiss.bindns.tv 12000 BONKERS MADMAN ( { 0963:000000 } )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!