nc+ seca

There are 63 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,994 times. The last Post () by tomek6680.

• same people i wanted to renew but they my card run out , as you said email us of what you want we do the rest why email when i m on phone to you i said after about six week no email i give up i tried one or two of their competitors we have seca card but no guarantees,so i got myself conax nc+

• From the end of July this year. the editorial staff received the first information from the readers who used the nc + platform cards in their own non-dedicated satellite receivers and CAM modules such as AstonCrypt or AlphaCrypt, that suddenly the cards stopped working without any reason. So far, the cases are scarce, but after the analysis we have bad news - it's not a failure, nc + began to hinder the use of the cards themselves except for their own set-top boxes !

• After four days of trying just spoken to Adam at Satsklep basically he's told me that seca cards should still be working and should do until the duration of their subscription.

Yes NC+ are in the process of going over to nagra3 and only for them to work in dedicated boxes, but that will not be fully until January 2020, as of now though only nagra3 cards will be issued.

Adam has told me that he's getting in touch with satsklep tech dept to find out why my card is not clearing, and will ring me back later today.

Regards: canthackit

• I've been trying to get in touch with Rafal at Satsklep he won't answer the phone, i've tried Adam as well still no answer, the phones ring a few times then cuts me off.

I've also emailed him, asking to refund for the oustanding 10 months on my seca card, but as I say they're just another bunch of unscrupulous a****h***s and won't honour anything.

Suppose I can take it now that i've been screwed.

Anyone else got a seca card, either working or not working? oh and be wary of Satsklep.

regards: canthackit

• If your seca card has been switched off then i dont think they would be able to re-activate the card as mediaguard are being withdrawn from the provider in favour of nagravision, i,m not sure how long conax will last either, suppose it depends how many set top boxes they would have to replace.

I take it satsklep is too far a drive to head into the dealer and try and resolve this?

Defo bad for business if they wont tell you yay or nay on your seca card tho.

EDIT: some info that may help.

https://satkurier.pl/news/1623…-parowanie-kart-seca.html

Translated below

• From the end of July this year. the editorial staff received the first information from the readers who used the nc + platform cards in their own non-dedicated satellite receivers and CAM modules such as AstonCrypt or AlphaCrypt, that suddenly the cards stopped working without any reason. So far, the cases are scarce, but after the analysis we have bad news - it's not a failure, nc + began to hinder the use of the cards themselves except for their own set-top boxes !

In order not to introduce unnecessary confusion before the publication of the news, we carried out a number of analyzes, also thanks to the possibility of examining one of such cards. From the technical side of the card after the former Cyfra + (there are two versions - CY01 and CY02) for quite a long time functioned in the Nagra MA system, but with the optional use of tunneling through the structures of the old Seca MediaGuard system (ProvID: 0x000068). This allowed for compatibility with older models of operator decoders as well - this was what allowed the card to operate directly in receivers having so-called. universal readers (MCAS / UCAS, in the case of Linux tuners, eg oscam). Simplifying: the Nagra MA system was packaged in Seca communication. And that's how it has been for many years. The operator apparently decided that there is no longer a need to maintain this compatibility. Since November 2016, nc + has been conducting an exchange campaign for Philips set-top boxes - one of the oldest HD models, which, as it turned out, are not compatible. The platform warned that they will lose their support at the end of May 2017. The selected cards receive instructions by satellite to remove the entire set of Seca providers on the cards so far (these were: 0x000000, 0x000068 and 0x000065) and also erases PBM - value on the Seca card indicating what we have package, it is used when decrypting to confirm at the card level that we have permission to view. Instead, only one provider 0x00FEDC is reported on the card, with erased - zero PBM. As the satellite channels do not have such a supplier, and all the time old 0x000068 - the cards stop communicating with receivers and CAM modules. They are still active, they have permissions, but they are unable to communicate with an independent receiver or a CAM module due to differences between the provider on the satellite and the card. If such a modified card is in the original decoder (eg wifibox +) - switches to the clean MA Nagra with ProvID 0x1813. At the same time - here's how to test - the card is not rigidly paired with a specific decoder - it runs in every newer model of the nc + decoder and works "on the spot". On some devices, before the change, the card is identified in receivers indicating the CA system as "SECA", after the change it can be seen as "NAGRA". Placing it eg in the PVR BOX + decoder (Pace HD PVR) the card returns to the SECA mode, but still due to the removal of the above-mentioned provider, the 0x000068 does not allow decrypting anything, even after attempting to renew the privileges. What is important - the whole process is carried out by something that can be called a simple update, there is no exchange of cards, it does not look like it would take place if the security is effective. It applies only to cards that operated with the Seca MediaGuard tunnel, not Conax.

Below, the appearance of the cards in question and which are affected by the changes.

Czytaj więcej na: https://satkurier.pl/news/1623…-parowanie-kart-seca.html

• Thanks for the post mate, very informative.

Just a quick outline I was actually watching a channels on cyffra when the picture went off thinking it was needing a card update I checked and the entitlements showed til the end of October and the was the beginning, I had only renewed my sub 6 weeks previously but via prolongation (thought this was something to do with it) but the entitlements only showed in CCcam in Oscam the encrytion I use to watch tv it showed no entitlements, I still find this strange.

So there we and as I stated earlier i'm screwed, if they were in the UK believe me I would be on a plane or in a car to visit them, but Satsklep are in Poland.

I still don't lie the idea of just giving up because they are refusing to acknowledge me, believe me I have rang them something like 50 times they just ignore me.

They have answered over the course of time and have told me they would sort it out and resolve it, then this happens they never ring back and ignore my calls and emails.

Regards: canthackit

• Ahh right, i got mixed up with a company in Manchester that deals with this kind of thing too, i may well have dealt with this satsklep in Poland myself in the past as my conax card was from poland some 5 years ago but is now not active, i got a mate in the manchester area last year to ask the guys at Kamsat if my card could be topped up and to which they said yes ofcourse but i never got round to it or required it tbh,,, it might be worth giving Kamsat a ring just for informative purposes alone.

Just read back on this thread mate,, so is your card actually active till january 2019? but wont run in oscam , although it runs in CCcam for 20 minutes, if this is the case this will boil down to server issues i think and something satsklep are not responsible for tbh..although i do feel your pain after shelling out hard earned cash.

There is a few things you could try tho which i will help with if you like, i,ll await your response first tho to clarify the card is actually still active.

Post your oscam boot log with the card too.

• I've just put another image on been having problems getting CCcam on them anyway i've got Openpli 6.1 with CCcam 2.3.0

This is the info i'm getting as regards to entitlements, but nothing will clear.

Code
    card reader /dev/sci1
    handled 11(0) ecms and 19(19) emms

SECA card 00.123.456.789 rev I4E entitlements:
    0000 CYFRA +          : 2019-01-14
    0068 CYFRA+ 1         : 1991-01-01
    0065 CYFRA+ 2         : 1992-01-01

I've had ncam 7.1 installed on openpli 7.0 that as per oscam shows no entitlements, this has always confused me.

1. 0000 CYFRA + : 2019-01-14
    2. 0068 CYFRA+ 1 : 1991-01-01
    3. 0065 CYFRA+ 2 : 1992-01-01

your line two & three should be on 2019 as well , looks like you only have basic channels as i said before try it on seca box then you will know

your line two & three should be on 2019 as well , looks like you only have basic channels as i said before try it on seca box then you will know

I'm sure that 6 and 7 have always shown them dates, and the card worked with all the channels I subscribed to.

This is about the fourth year i've renewed my sub and it's always been the same...................I think lol

I'm sure that 6 and 7 have always shown them dates, and the card worked with all the channels I subscribed to.

This is about the fourth year i've renewed my sub and it's always been the same...................I think lol

Which version of oscam are you using? have you tried pc/omnikey.

Also which cam do you use to update the card in oscam.

• sorry for the late reply.

the situation so far is i have tried ncam 7.1 and nothing, but i have found my Aston cam after a lot of digging around.

Now the problem, I thought there was a CI slot on my DB800SE but there isn't just 2 card slots and this is my server.

So i've put the cam with the card in my client box a Solo4K but I cant find the cam recognised, so I need guidance please.

Best Regards: canthackit

EDIT:

i've tried the Aston cam in my Solo4K but it won't initiate, tried the conax cam as well same thing.

So I think that ten years or so of being in a cold storage shed has taken it's toll on them.

This is proving to be a nightmare.

• Unfortunately i do not have much experience with the aston cam, only diablo i think it was i played with back in the day after someone gave it to me.

What image are you using on your solo 4k? superb box so unlikely a hardware issue with the reciever.

Not sure if the likes of a garage storage etc could cause dry joints on the cam but hopefully not.

I also found another Polish link regarding cams but they appear to be talking about 4k on Nc+ so that will mean its for nagra and no use to you at all...so different card but they mention VTI images...link below anyway... chrome seems to translate it just fine.

http://digi-tv.pl/laravel/news…h-uhd.html?news_page_id=1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!