nc+ seca

There are 63 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,009 times. The last Post () by tomek6680.

• Yeah thanks for that buddy.

Just confirms my fears that the Aston cam is screwed been out in the cold for too long.

I'm looking around for a cheap working Aston cam, gonna try the for sale/wanted ads.

If not a punt around on the net.

regards: canthackit

EDIT:

found a 2nd hand one the old old type, same as i've got, ordered it from our fav auction shop, £14.99 + £3.50 postage.

They're asking ridiculous money for new ones we're talking £100-£199 no way.

This is the last thing i'm going to try if this fails then i've got no option but to give up and Satsklep have been the winners.

• This is the latest sorry, for the constant posting, but here goes......

I received the Aston cam, also one of our numbers has very kindly supplied me with a NC+ box for testing purposes.

First at least this cam is recognised, unfortunately I get the card error message so that's no good.

Secondly connected the NC+ and booted it.....now i'm stuck it's in polish (what was I expecting) i've tried google to see if I can get any of the words translated, but that's tedious and laborious.

So is there anybody that knows of a tutorial in english, or any way of finding out how to setup this box.

Best Regards: canthackit

• Ha i feel your pain again, i was called to a job around a month ago to service a polish system, when i arrived a couple from eastern europe who had just moved to the uk had an official Nc+ box plugged into a 28.2 system, all i had to do was re-align the dish on 13 east and bobs your uncle right..how wrong was i, the couple who were not polish had obviously buggered up all settings trying to get Nc+ working on a dish pointed at 28.2 and i wish i could tell you how i fixed it but i cant, the couple had broken english too and didnt speak fluent polish either so i was on my own with the setup but i got it after round half an hour or so with both tuners.

I would have thought the official NC+ box should not really need much setting up unless settings have been messed with like i recently experienced.

The official box i was working on had its internal slot on the side with a paired card ofcourse but i assume the box you have borrowed has a cam slot which you are trying to faciltate, i wasn;t actually looking for cam settings in the menu but i assume it must be there.

Good luck anyway.

• No mate it's the same box you were working on black and white cam slot on side.

I think with messing around with the settings i think now i've buggered things up.

The best thing I think I did was manage to set the tuner up, but when I try what I think is the channel list, it's saying something like no signal.

One thing on your post you say "Tuners" does that mean you connected both?

i'm not going to go on with much longer it's so bloody demoralising.

Best Regards: cantahckit

• Yes it was shotgun cable so both tuners were connected, i did funnily enough have issues after one program was being recorded and a second program giving issues...Both tuners were set to ON and 13 east was perfect on the twin cable so i think the reason for this was possibly the subscription or it was a setting i missed in Polish.

One tuner should be enough for your card update as you will already know.

• i've been messing again, this is the nearest I can get to clearing anything, this whilst on TVP1 HD.

channel not available

you can quickly and easily buy a channel or restore permissions at moje.ncplu.pl.

Next switch the decoder to position 11 (TVP1 HD).

Activation can take 2 hours.

So can you tell exactly what it's saying because it seems to me it's not recognising the card.

Regards: canthackit

• From what I can make out because I have a Seca card which no longer works. Seca is being phased out. At the moment it is being tunnelled through Nagra whatever that means which has stopped people like me using an unofficial receiver and a card splitter.

Some official decoders like Pace have put out upgrades but they are not automatic. You need to manually make the box do it. Even if you do get it working it will not last long as any working Seca cards will be replaced.

From Satkurier.pl on cards no longer working (google translated):

It does not matter what the receiver is - the same will be on the less expensive Ariva Ferguson and on the expensive Vu + Ultimo 4K and on CAM modules other than the original CAM CI + from nc +*. Here is an important note - the cards cease to work also on the equipment itself nc + : in the oldest original CAM modules after the former Cyfra + (with dark blue stickers) and on Philips decoders, which from May this year. they lost their support of nc + and should be replaced. But there is no information on the replacement of the oldest CAM modules.

*That is your Aston Cam gone

Edited once, last by naszdom: Added new information ().

• naszdom i think canthackit was trying to resume a seca card with a possible subscription that was underlying so to speak, the member was told the subscription should last untill expiry dates before nagravision took over...we already know this.

canthackit i think all you can do bro is leave the box on TVP and cross your toes/willie/and ya fingers and hope for the best... mediaguard updates may take time.... in the meantime i would still pursue your supplier with information on your current situation... they may reply and who knows you might get a reduced rate on conax....long shot i know.

Regarding nagra with NC+...extensive work has been done with cak7 recently and there is progress with not only caid 1884 but others too...

• Phone the number posted on here, and entered my card number.

So I then left the card in the nc+ box overnight I left it on channel TVP1 HD and left the box powered on.

Got up this morning the box had gone into deep standby and was no longer on TVP1 HD.

So thats that buggered, just rang Rafal then tried Adam, as is usual the phone rings then cuts me off.

I must have rang them 30 times and emailed them 3 times over the last 2 weeks since Rafal told me he would get in touch with nc+ to find a solution, and that he would ring me back later that day, of course he never did and never has.

He originally told me he had no problem giving me a refund but let him try this first, if that didn't work out he would then offer me either a refund, a conax card with cam, can't remember the third option, it was of no importance anyway.

So there we have it I have tried everything humanly possible to get this sorted and Satsklep just don't want to know, they sold me this renewal knowing full well that the card would be going down very soon and it did after six weeks, i fear that's why this time they advised me to do the renewal via prolongation, and not replace the card.........so there we have it they've well and truly f****d me.

Best Regards: canthackit

• i'm sorry mate i did write something about seca moving to nagravition last year i had the same problem as you no one ever return my calls ,their website didn't have seca card & that click for me that's why i took conax card ,

if somehow they offer you conax card with cam don't take it make sure conax card & rsa

• i'm sorry mate i did write something about seca moving to nagravition last year i had the same problem as you no one ever return my calls ,their website didn't have seca card & that click for me that's why i took conax card ,

if somehow they offer you conax card with cam don't take it make sure conax card & rsa

Thanks mate

But as we know getting them to agree with that is impossible, they won't answer the phone or reply to my emails.

Regards: canthackit

Uhmm Well maybe i do not understand the whole thing with conax nc+ cards.

I have a card with conax caid 0B01 basic package PAKIET START+ , here link:

https://ncplus.pl/telewizja-na-karte

This card is working fine in Oscam with no RSA or any keys whatsoever.

Are there different conax cards for NC+ then???

• So who rattled your cage?

If you have full pack with NC+ then rsa and boxkey are required....

Certain providers do limit married channels which has always been the case...

Get with the program rather then ranting on here !!!

• -johndeere88 have right there is no end Seca card but only tuneled to Nagravision.

There are 2 solutions to use this card:

1. Use any receiver and blocker

2. Use Linux with oscam

Greatings

• Answer for your question is very simple.

Nc+ have in their order 2 kind of card in Conax system. One is paired and secound is not paired.

First paired you can have all nc+ package but you need to have oryginał receiver or RSA. This was TNK HD, NNK offer etc

Secound is Smart HD offer this was not paired card and now from 3 years nc+ not sell this card any more.

Now they have only paired card.

Of course there are a lot of this old not paired card on market and that’s why there is a situation that someone said I don’t have RSA and have paired card but it’a working fine. Yes of course it will be working but only basic package. Like on Smart HD package because this is Conax and this is Conax. The same coding system and on this channels receiver not check if you have card in correct receiver. On other channels yes and it won’t be work. If you have question just write and I will answer for it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!