DM800 x2

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 703 times. The last Post () by pau1777.

• Ive just bought another DM800 for upstairs to replace my spiderbox.
    I had the DM800 downstairs and the spiderbox on a loop through the DM800. This used to work great . Then the dm800 was turned off the spider upstairs would run fine and would power the motor.
    Since I have got the new dm800 I can not do anything, it wont show any channels apart from FTA ones (unless the same channel is on the DM800 downstairs) It just shows up as no signal????

If I put a channel on downstairs the signal is then full. It also wont power my motor. I have set up USALS to exactly the same as the box downstairs, no joy!
    What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

• I think you have misunderstood.
    When the first box is off O can not access any channels except FTA channels, also teh second box will not move the motor when the ffirst box is off too.
    I think it might be a tuner issue.

• Official Post

I think you have misunderstood.
    When the first box is off O can not access any channels except FTA channels

Some more info about your setup would help but if you are using a cline to watch subscription channels you can only use it in one box or the other...not both.

also teh second box will not move the motor when the ffirst box is off too.
    I think it might be a tuner issue.

What happens when you put the first box in standby instead of off ?

• Ok I have borrowed a tuner from my friend and put it in the new dm800, all is working great again with this tuner in.
    Im going to have to swap the tuner for a non faulty one!!

Thanks for you halp mate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!