help nline on usb problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 680 times. The last Post () by canford.

• Welcome to the forum, maybe an introduction to say hi! would be good. Anyway what firmware are you on, has this box had any cline nline or is it new. Have you tried manual input via remote. Give us a bit of history so we know where to start from.

• hi all yes i have had this box for a few months i put the hacked sx firmware on it my problem is my sub has change to a 3 digit port number and i have tried to change it with the remote by putting 00565 or 56500 but no joy i thought if i use a config file i could load it on a usb and it might work it is an nline ta

• hi all yes i have had this box for a few months i put the hacked sx firmware on it my problem is my sub has change to a 3 digit port number and i have tried to change it with the remote by putting 00565 or 56500 but no joy i thought if i use a config file i could load it on a usb and it might work it is an nline ta

Yes, you can load it.
    No problem with AnonymouSX.

• yes i put put the nline on but can only get it to load to boxs ccam section it says file not found when i try to load it to newcamd

• just dump the newcamd file from the box onto usb stick, open newcamd file in your computer, put your details on ,save it,upload back to box!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!