AFN’s switch to HD

There are 742 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 141,267 times. The last Post () by zf-freak.

• I've managed to remove this version of oscam. It was a bust.
    opkg remove left traces of the start/stop files......those needed to be removed manually.
    Reinstalled the previous oscampowervu-arm_OpenAtv-Rv-11438 and resored my SoftCam.key file.
    Previous version wanted to use AFN-emulator to decode channels not AFN, and no decoding occurred.
    AFN would except for a few already mentioned.
    Channels coming in are using emulator reader.

Much thanks to Jenseneverest for his help.
    Patience I guess for the guru's to get hash 20-21 and so on aced for my Zgemma H7 openatv 6.2.

• I found it easiest to just use NCam rather than OScam. It's basically the same but easier to configure for PV

Ok can you please send me the ncam link?

Thanks i will let you know when everything works perfect

Me too. No AFN since last evening.
    Tried ncam for arm. No webif? Nothing decoded.
    Also none of my other pv channels decoded. Tried swapping key files from the prev. version of 11438.
    Looked for an oscam emu arm with hash 20-21. No luck
    Using vuplus-team.com-oscampowervu-arm_OpenAtv-Rv-11438_all.ipk.
    Anyone that can help us?

WebIF is almost exactly the same. You do need to change all the config files from oscam to ncam, so oscam.server becomes ncam.server etc. I'm currently using ncam 7.1 downloaded from Ncam 7.1 compiled and patched by marouan & READ

• I found it easiest to just use NCam rather than OScam. It's basically the same but easier to configure for PV

Ok can you please send me the ncam link?

Thanks i will let you know when everything works perfect

Me too. No AFN since last evening.
    Tried ncam for arm. No webif? Nothing decoded.
    Also none of my other pv channels decoded. Tried swapping key files from the prev. version of 11438.
    Looked for an oscam emu arm with hash 20-21. No luck
    Using vuplus-team.com-oscampowervu-arm_OpenAtv-Rv-11438_all.ipk.
    Anyone that can help us?

WebIF is almost exactly the same. You do need to change all the config files from oscam to ncam, so oscam.server becomes ncam.server etc. I'm currently using ncam 7.1 downloaded from Ncam 7.1 compiled and patched by marouan & READ

Can you verify decoding of afn and do backed up and restored softcam.key files work to decode pv channels that did work with without changing the group/vpid format?

• emm /AU is ok

[hide] [/hide]
    • Official Post

for me working everything but the Discovery channels on 0.8 w freezing why ?

with the ncam same config no freezing ....

some solutions ?

:/

check this steps if you have the same configuration, if the following are not met yes there may be freezing

From Emu version r775 and on, in order PowerVu to work properly, you need to tell OSCam to skip the checksum test for CWs.

This can be done by one of the following ways:

A. Edit every Emu reader separately with one of these ways:

1. Delete you current Emu reader and let OSCam-Emu create a new one for you, with all necessary settings.
    2. Add the 0E00:000000 string in the Skip CWs checksum test only for option under the general reader settings.
    3. Add the disablecrccws_only_for = 0E00:000000 directive in the oscam.server file under the Emu reader section.

IMPORTANT: You have to do this change for every Emu reader you have configured for PowerVu.

B. Edit the global OSCam configuration with one of these ways:

1. Add the 0E00:000000 string in the Skip CWs checksum test only for option under the global config settings.
    2. Add the disablecrccws_only_for = 0E00:000000 directive in the oscam.conf file under the global section.
  • Hi. Followed these instructions. I am getting AFN but no other pv channels I used to get.
    "Delete you current Emu reader and let OSCam-Emu create a new one for you, with all necessary settings."
    It did not. How can I fix this?
    I 'opkg remove the previous version' again and installed enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.438-r777-arm+mips_all.
    It was the only version which had an ipk for my box. Put my softcam.keys in the different tuxbox/config directory.
    Please help. Everything was running so smooth.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!