Leicester cable XML needed

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,672 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi guys I am trying to tune cable channels but my tuner doesn't tuberculosis anything just scan 100% with 0 channels found I tried autobanquet but say tuner fatel fail.

I think I don't have right cable XML and I can not find any working on forum .

One I tried but it doesn't scan anything.

Any help will appreciate thank you in advance:goodevening

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:<3<3<3<3:saint::saint::saint:

• Hi its dreambox sev2 it network id 12

i think i have wrong xml file cos its go on scan but could not find any channel even not bb1 oe 2

openpli image

AutoBouquets C2 UK cable

but no luck i tried

https://linuxsat-support.com/c…-ireland-18-july2017-zip/

but still no luck i am perrty sure my cable xml is wrong

thank you for reply

what box you using?? what about netid ??

And why post in the EPG section ??

Edited once, last by waze ().

• Heres mine mate straight from my reciever, if it doesn't scan in with that then check signal/tuner setup and also check version of abm you are using.

Also if memory serves sometimes you have to do blindscans on older recievers initially.

Good luck

thank you buddy

can you please share also your tuner config

please

make my life easier . does it effect if have newly replaced vbox latest one?

thanks again

• Official Post

post some screen shots of your tuner config, its been a while since on openpli, will see if can spot an issue

• Dont think my tuner config will help you tbh,devs i also dont think update cables.xml files due to major frequency changes on the UK network and also i think due to ABM doing most of the work for everyone these days.

Your best bet is to ensure your dreambox has the latest image available and then check your ABM is suitable for it..(dreambox sev2) i dont even know what that is? The last e2 dreambox i binned was a dm800hd years ago so i,m out the loop with older gen dreamboxes if thats what you have.

• Hi here is some images might help you to figure out where i am wrong . cable does not scan a single channel

as Leicester nid 12

thatswhy i cant use cable ABM.. thank you

• Official Post

the top right picture is where you issue is, you need your netid and the provider should be virgin media

Below is a list of net id's i found with google

Once you get the scan to find channels, go to bbc 1 (not hd) as that is free to air, then use autobouquets

• the top right picture is where you issue is, you need your netid and the provider should be virgin media

Below is a list of net id's i found with google

Once you get the scan to find channels, go to bbc 1 (not hd) as that is free to air, then use autobouquets

Hi yes i did already with that still tuner does not scan anything even i search and find somewhere id does not matter.

but no joy . shall i try some other image?

thank you

• Official Post

Try openatv mate,

with ATV use the autobouquets maker found under system plugins or service searching

and a full Automatic scan should find channels, with the correct network id,

It may be best to check network id on a real vermin box as well, google for instructions as to how, it is under the engineers menu....

• Is that a trial-tuner on a DM800SE. If so, you have to do some jiggery-pokery to scan cable/terrestrial services. Cable has to be made a fake satellite.

Like how ? Can you explain

Yes it's trial tuner dreambox he se v2

Thanks

• Hello, I'm using Zgemma H2H here in Brazil with Net cable (DVB-C), the epg only loads after opening the channel, and the epg appears only the channels of the open frequency, if I edit the cable.xml with the carrier information Will the epg load fully?

In cable.xml there is no information about Brazilian Net.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!