problem with Black Pole Vu+ Solo 0.1.1

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 931 times. The last Post () by x30pvr.

• Dear Managers ,

I have installed it , but , system didn't start up , I think it is related to boot loader which is installed in system
    my old image is Black hole 1.7.2 with new boot loader

do you think for installing Black Pole Vu+ Solo 0.1.1 old boot version is necessary or not ?

if yes please kindly attach it for me

Thanks and Best Regards

• no i would not imaging that would be a problem seeing as the Black Pole image is based on the Pli git. The 2.0 Cfe otherwise known as the bootloader is fully compatible with all images new and old so if your solo was running a image with the 3.1.1 kernel it should not affect the ability to use this image.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• But actually , I have returned back to Black hole and it works property
    I don't know why it doesn't work in my system is there any reason which is caused to this issue ?

Thanks

• Ive also got a issue with this image.Everything loaded great but Tmp the tspanel over which all worked well but the panel just wont download any lists to install cams ect.Put VIX back on installed tspanel and no problem so it isnt the ts server.

• I installed Black Pole and is working, i use the same cam's for BH. It has 2 things that BH doesn't : online image updates and the option to stop background scanning.
    The downside is the usual BH skins are not 100% compatible, i installed 2 of them but the second infobar is not showing.

• Ive also got a issue with this image.Everything loaded great but Tmp the tspanel over which all worked well but the panel just wont download any lists to install cams ect.Put VIX back on installed tspanel and no problem so it isnt the ts server.

BH and therefor BP do not support cams for legal reasons so you wont find any cams in their feeds. use any generic cam for a Pli image that should work fine for now.

I installed Black Pole and is working, i use the same cam's for BH. It has 2 things that BH doesn't : online image updates and the option to stop background scanning.
    The downside is the usual BH skins are not 100% compatible, i installed 2 of them but the second infobar is not showing.

BH skins have never been compatible for Pli based images unless specifically patched for that purpose. from my understanding most of the BH skins will not be migrating to the BP image unless their respective authors decide thats what they want to do.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I found reason , It is related to Gigant package after uninstalling it , I have succeeded to install it without any problem

Thanks all

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!