my channel list

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 965 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• Hi Guys I have just used Big Kids Excellent tutorial and built an image with stgflipflops latest channel list but edited and sorted foe my liking based upon me living in london so have put all bbc itv locals first in the entertainment side and sort of alpha sorted the rest. This is how I like it personally but thought I would share it with you in case somebody else wanted to use it All kudos to big kid for his work plus stgflipflop and anonymousx for their components. Just save your stuff before flashing this one

• Hi Guys I have just used Big Kids Excellent tutorial and built an image with stgflipflops latest channel list but edited and sorted foe my liking based upon me living in london so have put all bbc itv locals first in the entertainment side and sort of alpha sorted the rest. This is how I like it personally but thought I would share it with you in case somebody else wanted to use it All kudos to big kid for his work plus stgflipflop and anonymousx for their components. Just save your stuff before flashing this one

Dont know wots gone wrong here guys. A member pmd me saying this wasn't working so I downloaded it and flashed it to my box and sure enuff there is no sat reception just black screen. All favs are there so I saved off favs and flashed the bog standaed image then restored favs. still black screen. Summat is screwed with my image so feedback appreciated and I will try and sort it. So this is a heads up

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!