omnikey config for oscam windows

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,163 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• Hi Guys, am running an ubuntu server but thought I would set up a backup windows one in case I have an issue. (cant afford another box for second linux yet) Anyway have bought an omnikey 3121 from our sponsers and have had a look around for the config in oscam server. Seen the threads for different reader configs but cant quite work out which one I need to use if any for this reader. I have win 7 and it reports in as a card reader withPort 0003 and hub 0005 do I use any of these or ttyusb0/1 etc. and if latter how do I tell which usb port its on Cheers guys.

• OK had a go of several settings this one seems good. Cant test fully but it seems to see the reader OK....

[reader]
    Label = READER
    Device = 0
    Protocol = pcsc
    Group = 1
    EMMCache = 1,3,2

Ahhh al is revealed now I did a bit of googling and omnikey I think is a PCSC reader so it is in fact in the list of readers and configs posted here..
    http://linuxsat-support.com/os…s-smargo-omnikey-etc.html

Should have done my poking around before asking. cheers guys.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!