virgin super hub

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 983 times. The last Post () by romman.

• hi all

i have just had a virgin superhub installed but haveing nothing but trouble with it :hell_boy: i have opened port set my box to static ip ***.***.***.*** the hub sees it ect but when i comes to me connect to box through my pc it dos not conect to box ip cs studio , dreamset ect. so could some one with this hub and as set it up with duo ect please tell me how you did it . cheers

• This is what virmin technicians if you can call them that advise subscribers to do on the blower when you speak to them,this is where they say hey we do not support wireless so use our equipment as a modem only if you have problems and use your own router!!

Shocking really and a way to fook you off really i think,another thing they do not supply the ambit 300 docsis 3 capable modem now which was a fantastic modem which i would have been more than happy to use with my own ddwrt modem connected to it but now they say there best modem to date does not exist and there is no order number for it.

Best broadband is virgin without a shadow of a dought but i cannot understand why they are accepting this shit home hub over previously better equipment..

If i had virgins broadband with thier latest security ie 30 meg and above i would certainly not use this home hub they are trying to fit everyone out with for anything other than a doorstopper!!.. i would use my own docsis enabled modem to connect to virgins service and my own router and bypass this shit they seem to be supporting pmsl..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!