Protocol not found

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,870 times. The last Post () by samsamsam.

• @tham1010

At buffering time you can always press OK to start playback you not need to whole buffer (default 5MB will be downloaded).

If you have same problem with exteplayer3 without buffering then this mean ffmpeg libraries in the systems are wrongly compiled.

You can remove ffmpeg libraries in your system and then install:

http://iptvplayer.pl/resources…ibrtmp_native_rtmp.tar.gz

Please remember that you need at first remove all already installed ffmpeg libraries before installing new one.

Regards,

SSS

• @tham1010

Yes. You need uninstall ffmpeg first. I do not know how to install ffmpeg from PKT 5.8 since I am not using this software.

I know how to remove libraries:

Code
    rm -f /usr/bin/exteplayer3 && cd /usr/lib/ && rm -f libavcodec.so* libavdevice.so* libavfilter.so* libavformat.so* libavutil.so* libswresample.so* libswscale.so*

Code
    sync
    echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches
    reboot

But this is not good solution, you should use opkg rather (opkg remove package_name), to uninstall ffmpeg libraries from your system.

I do not know what package name you should remove because I do not know what package name for ffmpeg and ffmpeg libraries use PKT.

one more last thing dear sir

I used to watch canal_plus- bit12. it was the best channel> Now this channel is offline is this a temporary

You must ask service provider. IPTVPlayer is only simple browser which allow you to browse www services.

In case of metioned by you service you should contact administrators of this service http://weeb.tv/.

Regards,

SSS

• Hi SSS,

thanks for your great plugin and your very good support.

I have followed your "how to" on the IPTV-Player Website to install the ffmpeg libs. But the needed package

Code
    ffmpeg3.2.2_sh4_old_openssl1.0.0_dash_librtmp_native_rtmp.tar.gz

isn't available on gitlab. Is there no more support for openssl1.0.0?

Regards ZEo6

• Hi folks

i have same issue with my IPTV plugin. I'm using VU+ Solo with Opena 6.1 and most of the stream works fine, apart AllTube. When i try watch any stream, I get error "IFD protocol source". When I try install estplayer I get message that IPTV plugin already use this player as a external one. I did try make changes re buffering, etc. without any luck.

Any one can help?

• In whole IPTVPlayer source code there is no message like:

IPTV plugin already use this player as a external one

So, I am not sure about what are you talking about.

Please take a photo of this error and provide it here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!