Adding 16e listed in your sat config in tuner settings.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 432 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi

how do you add a sat to your list on vix ?

iam using the multi flipflops and when i select 16.0e sport the channel list is greyed out and if i select a channel it does not moves the dish?

have been told this is because its not on my sat list but not sure how you do this?

Thanks

Regards Lee

• have you got 15.8e in your sat list? - it sounds like there might be an issue with the satellites.xml file
    the satellites.xml file on the blackhole image is located in /etc/tuxbox - not sure about your image but might be the same, could be /var/tuxbox

if you can open the satellites.xml file with an editor such as notepad++, look for an entry similar to this

Code
    <sat name="Eutelsat W3C (16.0E)" flags="0" position="160">

if your 16e channels are blanked out, then it may show as this or similar

Code
    <sat name="Eutelsat W3C (15.8E)" flags="0" position="158">

where position="158" - try changing it to position="160"

if it isn't showing any entry at all for 15.8e or 16e, then you may need to get an up to date satellites.xml file

Code
    http://satellites-xml.eu/

or use the link at the top that says 'sat xml file' - generate your own file from what sats you need, then put this in the /etc/tuxbox/ folder (or wherever it goes in your image

then restart GUI.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!