Please SRG Suisse help

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,466 times. The last Post () by ajwastar.

• I trying to use NCAM 4.0 to see SRG Suisse and also with last softcam.key present on this forum...but nothing no cw arriving ?

The NCam seem run well ...Someone can you help me ?

Thank

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• go to NCAM webif and check files/other files/ softcam.key , if the ncam reads the softcam.key. if not, just copy (from your softcam.key) /paste to this area, save and restart ncam.

Thank i go in files/other files/ softcam.key and i see keys... but no vision (i use 1.5 official)

I use SOFTCAM & MR KEYS UPDATE BY INFORMED® (24-12-2017)

Hispa

Edited 2 times, last by hispanico957: change ().

• the emu for those channels,should work from first version (it is something old,nothing changed).

but i don't know,if the official version,is somehow "clean" or something. if you will try a new one (4.0 ,3.9 ,...3.1) will show something (picture or infos).

• the emu for those channels,should work from first version (it is something old,nothing changed).

but i don't know,if the official version,is somehow "clean" or something. if you will try a new one (4.0 ,3.9 ,...3.1) will show something (picture or infos).

Thank i set all ok in emu NCAM 4.0 but also with correct keys no vision ...where is the problem ?

Thank

Hispa

• it work with Ncam 4.0 & oscam-emu 11397

bed676ef.jpg6e50dffb14cc90c.jpg

do you have this with red ?

• This is my file

Its correct ?

Thank

Hispa

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!