DM800SE NO CA FOUND

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,979 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi,

I have installed an original image on a Dreambox 800HD se Clone... I was tired and I didn't check this detail before installation...

I can't solve the problem. I havn't RS232 cable but a mini usb with the title "Service".

Is it not possible to flash the box with a usb key? Or other than via the browser?

I tried dreamup and many others softwares without success.

The bootloader is 84d.

I would appreciate your help.

Many thanks for your help.

4 hours of research and the solution was on your forum ...

• 1. Hola, tengo el mismo problema que has comentado. En mi caso me pone en el visor R01: No ca Foumd, llevo varios días intentando solucionarlo y no hay manera. He probado si no todos los programas que he ido leyendo por los tutoriales casi todos. hago todos los pasos, cuando conecto la drim, tal como me dicen los programas, na reacciona a ningún programa que usado, es como si no reconociera que he conectado la Drim. Debería empezar a moverse una barra, la cual no sale nada. La sim que tengo es la a8p boot 84, es una clon. Agradecería ayuda. Ya no se que más hacer. Gracias por adelantado.

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “R01: NO CA FOUND...” to “DM800SE NO CA FOUND”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!