OpenPLi 6.1 Sim2 DM800SE image develop build

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 29,192 times. The last Post () by solson.

• What should I do?

You need telnet and an internal HDD mounted as /media/hdd (or /hdd)

I moved the SystemPlugins & Extensions folders to the internal HDD creating extra space on internal flash.

If you feel safe with telnet, send the below commands respecting upper & lowercase and spaces.

Note that if something goes wrong, you couldn't be able to boot and a re-flash could be necessary.

init 4

mkdir /media/hdd/myspace

mv /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions /media/hdd/myspace

mv /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins /media/hdd/myspace

ln -sfn /media/hdd/myspace/Extensions /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

ln -sfn /media/hdd/myspace/SystemPlugins /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

init 3

First the myspace folder is created on hdd.

Then, the two folders are moved in "myspace" folder on the hdd and the relevant space will be available on the flash.

Two link files are installed on internal flash instead of the original folders.

You can check the increased flash space with command: df -h

You can also move other folders/files (e.g. site-packages)

This is my trick to extend the flash space.

I've got a SunRay4 with 60MB max flash, running this 85MB enigma2 OpenPli.

Hoping this could help.

• Thanks FreejHack,

I will do a re-flash and start over from scratch and then follow your above instructions.

I have a DM800 HD se clone that shows 60MB max flash

Pluginskinmover to a 32GB usb stik

I will keep you updated

• Edited once, last by chicuk ().

• hi. installed this and set it all up. used flash ex pander to increase flash space set up all channels etc installed mgcamd and inserted line but it will not clear chanels. did the same with a different image and all works well but i would soon use this image if someone can tell me how to get my line to work with this.

many thanks

• hi. installed this and set it all up. used flash ex pander to increase flash space set up all channels etc installed mgcamd and inserted line but it will not clear chanels. did the same with a different image and all works well but i would soon use this image if someone can tell me how to get my line to work with this.

many thanks

Same as me, the mgcamd doesnt work on 6.1 but does on 6.0 rel candidate. Tried to remove 1.38c and add 1.35 but it didnt help either. So i got back to the 6.0.

• grat job ,works on my Sunray 4. Very stable

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!