uk 3d channel

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 888 times. The last Post () by Sandman.

• hi together
    i think i have seen some threads about the 3d channel, but can+t find them now.
    try to get it working on my dm800
    any idea why not?
    or a link to threads about this please
    thanks
    el pirate

is it working on cs anyway?

• thanks m8s
    well my card is full pakagge with HD, so it should be there, but they have to activate this.
    my card is very happy in my dreambox and serving a few friends.
    does it mean it has to go in the old digibox original to activate this 3d channel?
    or can oscam, reading my card, manage the update?
    thanks amigos

• thanks m8s
    well my card is full pakagge with HD, so it should be there, but they have to activate this.
    my card is very happy in my dreambox and serving a few friends.
    does it mean it has to go in the old digibox original to activate this 3d channel?
    or can oscam, reading my card, manage the update?
    thanks amigos

I had to put my card back in my original box for it to give me an entitlement for the 3D channel! You can upgrade to the channel for free online and the update is usually pretty quick!

• this is what i did, i phoned sly n said i wanted to leave lol, so they cut me bill price give me hd channels for free and an over 2nd room sly box, so ive now put me dm box ive the bedroom and the proper sly box in the frontroom so ive got the 3d working fine

• hi m8s.
    ok i phoned them up to activate the 3d channel please.
    i left the card in my dream and oscam, just to test for us.
    the update came straight after 4 hours, and 3d is working.
    so for me no need to put the card back in the digibox orig.
    oscam and probably cccam are fine with this.
    even on my tele it looks like the screen is split in 2 having 2 screens on screen split in half.
    probably cause my tv is just HD no 3d.
    thanks amigos
    el pirate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!