Port forwarding to two servers

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 441 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• Hi Guys,
    I am running fine on an Ubuntu server and sharing with three of my m8s at the mo. I wanted to setup a backup server so if stuff went wrong I couldd switch over.(wot service is that eh!). Anyway I setup a windows oscam sever and have an omnikey 3121 reader that all works fine. I tested the Sly card and it clears OK. Now all I thought I needed to do was to add another port forward to my windows PC address on my router. Wot I did was just replicate the same port forward info I have that is working but to the local ip address of my PC. I thought that the outside shares would pop up in oscam and my local boxes would have to have the .cfg clines altered to reflect my pc address. Well nothing reports in. I have no firewall running on my pc. Any ideas lads. Rebooted router and oscam on PC.

One other question, when I get this working can I have two active clines in my local cccam.cfg one pointing to my ubuntu and one pointing to my windows PC. If I can then all that needs to be done if a prob happens is just move the card. Appreciate any advice guys.

• Sorry guys answered my own question here. I did some port forwarding googling and found you cant port forward the same port to two coimputers well you can with some apps but its not easy so will have to do the manual thing if I have to switch. sorry guys should have done the research first b4 posting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!