DisplaySkin

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,956 times. The last Post () by kalkan99.

• DisplaySkin

• Hello accept this don't seem to be doing anything for me. DM900UHD running openatv 6.2

with skin enigma2-plugin-skin-blue-hd-rossi2000-v3_26.06.2014_all.ipk

its installed ok and says it done it I have set the piconOled dir, it gets me to reboot but still the same after.

any info on this please? I am trying to get a picon to cover the hole display.

thanks.

P.S :No need to reply on this one. I sorted it thanks.

Edited once, last by W@Rp ().

• Changes in DisplaySkin 5.9 from November 5th, 2022:

- Added screen for Wetter.com

- all weather displays switched to Wetter.com (Wetter.com is included in the Depends),

the previous weather plugin is no longer required for DisplaySkin and can be uninstalled if you no longer need it.

• Changes DisplaySkin 5.9 from November 12th, 2022:

- Various screens adjusted because of Wetter.com

- Supplement in the explanations:

5. Weather.com

If weather data from Wetter.com is to be displayed and updated in the corresponding Dreambox, the item "Stop update / Standby" must be deactivated in the Wetter.com plugin under "Automatic update settings".

thanks Jogi29

• Changes in DisplaySkin 5.9 from 01/11/2023:

- Added new screen "WeatherComStations_summary".

I had to delete the update again, it will be put online again later if I have made any adjustments, because a GS could still occur.

edit:

Update is now online

thanks Jogi29

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!