Can someone explain the whole CSP concept

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,024 times. The last Post () by JDavid22.

• The ecm with oscam are too high and very similar to what we see with rqcs, whatever the version, and I think the response times are also high with FSEC, but I've noticed that the times of na-gra higher are more that N ds

I have latest RQCS from Ratton. So u saying use Oscam as cardserver, it would work better than RQCS > yes u are right ecm time around 300ms with RQCS. I use OSCAM as proxy (loadbalancer).
    i am running oscam build 6089. i tried latest build today but dam newcamd protocol does not work , cards do not connect to oscam from RQCS serrver, wanted to try this new build because it has cashex setup.

• Csp is a proxy and cardserver and oscam is usually used for this. But it is correct oscam is not supported for dishnetwork ..

So if one had to choose , would u choose csp over oscam for load-balancing . I live in North America is csp better suited than oscam for nagra3 using newcamd protocol

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!