Demuxer errors with oscam dm800se

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,994 times. The last Post () by redeye06.

• Good evening,

Ive been trying to update a dm800se from openatv 5 to the latest openatv 6 to fix the audio issues on certain cable channels

Since i have updated to v6 i am getting lots of demuxer errors in oscam and i am only able to watch bbc one itv etc etc

It was working before i messed around with it ?

Anyway here is the kind of errors i am getting

Code
    c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 no enabled matching ecmpids -> decoding is waiting for matching readers!

if somebody could shed any light on what this issue is it would be greatly appreciated, or if you have a working cable dm800se and i can please have a backup image then that would be awesome

• Official Post

decoding is waiting for matching readers!

This error usually means the reader / server you are trying doesn`t have the channels available.

How have you configured the [reader] ? Give an example without showing actual server details.

Show us the contents of oscam.conf and .user.

Can you see the server you use is online and has cards available ?

• Oscam.cfg

User

Code
    # oscam.user generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn SVN r11397
    # Read more: http://www.streamboard.tv/svn/oscam/trunk/Distribution/doc/txt/oscam.user.txt

[account]
    user                          = dvbapi
    au                            = 1
    group                         = 1
    max_connections               = 5

Here are the 2 files, ive pasted them directly, doing this on my iphone so its quite complicated to paste that much code, anyway ive been messing about all day still no progress im convinced its more than oscam as ive tried to just use cccam and that wouldnt work either, thanks for the quick reply

• Here is a snippet from the server file

Code
    reader]
    label                         = Cam2
    protocol                      = cccam
    device                        = xxxxxxxxxx.ddns.me,13251
    user                          = xxxxxx
    password                      = cxcxcxx
    inactivitytimeout             = 30
    group                         = 1
    cccversion                    = 2.2.1
  • Both showed servers connected with the correct cards available, this is why I can not work it out, it's as if dvbapi does not like it, I bet if I re shared the cards it would work to another box, I've had this kind of bug b4 I just had to switch to a lower version image

• Official Post

A little tip if you have a Common Interface with card in the same box as Some Oscams you get this error in logg file when you watch an channel that decodes with both Oscam and CI/CI+ or recording from channel with CI/CI+

Another option is how you setup "Request Mode" in DVBAPI settings.

If Request mode is set to 1 change it to 0 and that usally helps

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Ok to narrow down the issue i found a 3 day test line and it started to work straight away, for some strange reason i thought cable caid was 1803 when in fact it is 1841 :| absolutely kicking myself, strange coincidence that it was working before i started to mess around, anyway thanks for your input all help was appreciated, we can consider this problem Fixed, and this Thread can be Closed

THANKS

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!