How to install CCcam on gigablue TeamRed image

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,321 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• http://linuxsat-support.com/e2…flipflop-e2-settings.html

try the sgtflipflop - if you have fixed 28.2e, then don't download the multi one as this is for motorised.

unrar the file - ftp your receiver - in the folder you got after unpacking the .rar file, there is a file called 'sattelites.xml - copy this to /etc/tuxbox - overwriting the one in there already

then copy the files in that folder (from the unrar'd package sgtflipflop) to /etc/enigma2 - overwriting the ones you have in there already

restart GUI

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• right the latest update, I have uploaded sgtflipflops settings to box as described

Tuner is as it was decribe above including your suggestion.

If I try to select a channel it say n/a against every one of them

• funny that - cause that is what i did and it all worked fine you must have missed something out - try starting from scratch again and then install everything in the right places with the setting set as described - if this doesn't work I couldn't help you without having it there in front of me to make sure you are doing everything the way you should, so it seems to be hitting a brick wall with something that is so simple.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I know its gonna be something completely daft!!! Ill type out a guide for myself on everything you've told me just to be sure I don't miss anything out!!

I'll give it a bash tomorrow with a fresh head

Thanks for all your help - of course hang about I may still need to pick your brains lol

• I know its gonna be something completely daft!!! Ill type out a guide for myself on everything you've told me just to be sure I don't miss anything out!!

I'll give it a bash tomorrow with a fresh head

Thanks for all your help - of course hang about I may still need to pick your brains lol

NB:...setup \ sistem \ tuner \ diseqc = yes
    setting_ mono .from. @ Vhannibal -modified-by Axl @ .. for you --------- ASTRA-Eutelsat 28.2 ° E ----------
    not tested. try them. .

I'm sorry because my giga is stuck in boot .. because, cfe: bin corrupt, and I can not put new flashing.

Edit_
    I forgot
    uses EnigmEdit
    configured in this manner:
    1) open EnigmEdit
    2) buttom "Options"
    3) new windows "Profiles" ( Reload settings using )flag Telnet
    so the giga , will reboot automatically with the new settings
    4) save current profile .

of course, before you put your data, ip, passwd etc etc. ..
    night

• WEEEELLLLL wat do ya know it was something completely daft and soem the bigmcc program I was using couldnt do.

Send a telnet msg to restart - That was what was causing all the bother lol grrr

just have one more question - Ive found one channel that say service not found (SID not found in PAT) *** prem hd

whats the best way to solve this? would it be;

service searching
    auto scan
    clear before scan - no
    scan tuner - yes

I dont know if theres anymore channels like that

P.S

I am using Sgtflipflops 28/3/12 settings

• Try this channel list,this is the most up to date one.

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

You could use the service searching on the box,but installing a channel list directly is much easier,if you do want to carry out a scan from the box i would change the setting for "clear before scan" to yes.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Guys, I am going to close this thread now.

The initial question (How to install CCcam on gigablue TeamRed image) has been answered and the problem resolved.

If there is still a problem with channel lists etc then please make a new thread,this will make it easier for eveyone who may have a similiar problem to find the correct thread relating to it.

Cheers.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!