Mgcamd help

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,563 times. The last Post () by Neo2a.

• Official Post

Nice work now we now how to fix this problem in the future and that Wooshbuild image is a really crappy image ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• I say it all the time, no harm in trying a pre made build when your just first starting out. (we all do it - in fact your a brave man if you dont :) ). But a lot of these pre made back up builds try and do to much for the noob nowadays. Stick to a nice clean, none bloat pre made backup build. Your life will be a lot easier, and your box a dam sight faster.

Sooner, rather than later, you should be learning how to flash an image from scratch, customise for your own personal needs rather than for the masses, and learning how simple this actual is once you are familiar with the process.

There are many guides you can find on the net how to do this, there is one in my dropbox on how to do a zgemma that is quite detailed which can easily be adapted for any box, as all boxes pretty much follow the same routine.

Find the latest image for your box with the build of your choice. Install it. Set up your sat or cable tuner. Delete unnecessary plugins you are never going to use. Download some plugins that you are going to use. Tweak all the settings on how you use your box (don't me scared of going in every menu and seeing whats in there). Put a nice skin on it. If need be install your softcams. Install an epg importer, install a bouquets maker. Job done.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• It was the wooshbuild v7 image build was causing the problem had been stuck on this issue for 2 days trying to solve it but couldn’t get it to run I thought I was doing something wrong first but it wasn’t but no it was the shit image lol. Thanks anyway you lot you tech guys out their. ?

Edited once, last by Nitro123 ().

• Dear Masters

I made some mistake but don't know where.

I used mgcamd1.45 and configured well maybe.

On Emu manager v1.3.7 the codes CW0 and CW1 upgrading

well but no picture on TV. Looks like does not decoding.

What can I do?

Thanx

Steve

Edited once, last by Neo2a ().

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!