Viaccess cam vu+ Duo :

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 864 times. The last Post () by romman.

• trying to get this viaccess cam working in my vu duo but it wont even detect? , works in an openbox but is listed as Viaacess 1 with date 22/02/99 ??? , is this an old cam and not compatible, its one of the black ones on ebay for £16.95 im only trying to activate my Penthouse card with it????

• The old black Viaccess 1 cams will not work with most modern E2 receivers i have tested around 40 C.A.M units on my receivers and the viaccess 1 cams never detected. you need a Viaccess red cam.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• trying to get this viaccess cam working in my vu duo but it wont even detect? , works in an openbox but is listed as Viaacess 1 with date 22/02/99 ??? , is this an old cam and not compatible, its one of the black ones on ebay for £16.95 im only trying to activate my Penthouse card with it????

Can you not activate the card with oscam and Mgcamd on your duo with the correct configs.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!