Plugin IPTVupdater Release Version

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,235 times. The last Post () by carminuccio70.

• Hello friends,

Lululla and I have developed a new enigma2 plugin IPTVupdater following a suggestion by master G. Hope you find it useful. Any comments and suggestions for future improvements will be welcome.

After install the plugin can be found in the Menu-Plugins or Blue button-Extensions list.

It features :-

(1) Three internet iptv links sources where the links change regularly.

(2) The links can be played directly (gstreamer) or via tsplayer or hlsplayer.

(3) Option to install favourites list bouquets from the links.

(4) Option to view epg for any iptv channel if epg exists.

(5) The number of channels can be reduced by filtering with

channel name keywords. For this - put the keywords in the

plugin file KW.py in list KW (see examples).

(6) The users own iptv links can be played by putting the

paths in plugin file Userlinks.txt.

(7) The user links can be (a) m3u files, (b) internet links

or (c) bouquets.

(8) Option to make m3u files from bouquets.

Regards, pcd.

• Great job Lululla

Thanks for the update/fix

only that I noticed there is no "Make bouquet" when you select Autoiptv-net and AI:details

Is that intentional or a glich???

Once again thanks for the update

Most of the iptv links from this site stay live only for a short time. So we did not do 'Make bouquet' for these.

• hi I have loaded a line for vod and its lets me select it and it then says make a bouquet then name it and it saves to favourt in channel list how do I get to channel list ?

• try for christmas...........

1dfa7c3652d.jpg

########################

20/12/2018 edit

the server as changed Home Page dontpanic.gif

Please... try plugin.py attached or

put plugin.py in folder Plugins /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/IPTVupdater
    and reboot

• I have a Dreambox DM 800SE.

I am looking for a Player for the IPTV Line to play and pause.

And preferably with subtitles for the VOD Movies.

Can I play and pause VOD Movies with IPTVUpdater.

I have a IPTV payed Line with the extensie .ts, I used Putty for the IPTV Line.

The IPTV Line is only one line.

Can i use that line or must i convert it to .m3u or .m3u8 or something and play it with IPTVUpdater.

How can i ADD the line into IPTVUpdater, must i specify the directory where the .ts file is.

I have an IPTV bouquet line, but I can not put the VOD Movies on hold.

• certainly this Topic does not help you, it is out of place, but if you have a recent PLi type image

you can use the >>> <<< Play and Stop buttons on the remote control

bye

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• i added this today & like nice work but cant work out how i add a playlist from say freeiptv site so it plays with plugin

both the 1 from freeip & from in plugin work same on pc with vlc so i no list works

please help going mad now:whatthefuck:

thnx

• nice plugin, unfortunately it crashes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!