The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,399 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 479,327 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Thx to MOHAMED_OS and Linuxsat, all of the various key uploaders, and all of you that helped.

the latest oscam emu build HERE , now also auto downloads AFN keys off the forum :thumbs up:

plz share complete oscam.server readers which you add...

• The keys are downloaded from web (not mohamed site-they are never up to date), they are in temp softcam file, but oscam doesn't use them. maybe is working only with certain images, but not in edision with openvix.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• The keys are downloaded from web (not mohamed site-they are never up to date), they are in temp softcam file, but oscam doesn't use them. maybe is working only with certain images, but not in edision with openvix.

You may try Egami or pure2..

If I need to change the image every time a new sofcam is on the market then is not an option for me.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

If I need to change the image every time a new sofcam is on the market then is not an option for me.

What seems to be the major malfunction? I have vix in slot on my mio4k.
    Been using openatv 6.4 since it was released. What is your current most favoritest ever in the whole-wide-world image?
    I'll give oscam a shot on it. Whatcha' think?

My dear friend, am only recommending the "all round" python 3 image (Egami 10.1r18) because I have tested openAtv, OpenSpa8,openvix, and openpli (all python 3) and l landed safely on Egami for now.. probably you would enjoy it after testing..

What seems to be the major malfunction? I have vix in slot on my mio4k.
    Been using openatv 6.4 since it was released. What is your current most favoritest ever in the whole-wide-world image?
    I'll give oscam a shot on it. Whatcha' think?

I also have ATV 7.1 in on slot, but i do not use it. I prefer openvix for the extra feature on signal finder menu: service list, where you can see what's on the tp, before scanning it.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• this new oscam for afn doesn't use the reader for linuxsat: the latest keys are posted here, but there is no mention about this reader in the webif !!!!

NIHIL SINE DEO !

Edited once, last by lme ().

• Thx to MOHAMED_OS and Linuxsat, all of the various key uploaders, and all of you that helped.

the latest oscam emu build HERE , now also auto downloads AFN keys off the forum :thumbs up:

"now also auto downloads AFN keys off the forum"

is it downloading from this forum or other forum ??? any https info ?

i turned off all readers but linux reader, and there is black screen !!!

after zillions times of reboot and/or restarts, 1 in 10 times is clearing afn ch !!!

NIHIL SINE DEO !

Edited once, last by lme ().

My dear friend, am only recommending the "all round" python 3 image (Egami 10.1r18) because I have tested openAtv, OpenSpa8,openvix, and openpli (all python 3) and l landed safely on Egami for now.. probably you would enjoy it after testing..

just install it in openatv7.1 with linuxsat-support reader only, and is not working. so my conclusion is that this oscam is not connecting to this forum & needs more work.

ncam12.9 does connect to this forum....

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• Official Post

lme yes it is off the forum, but there is an issue

Looking at it now it is not finding the latest keys off the forum, instead it has keys from about 11 and 15 hours hours ago...... this a problem, something has gone wrong

MOHAMED_OS

Code
    2022/07/24 08:23:55 12BF74C5 c   (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 found 2 ECM pids and 6 STREAM pids in PMT
    2022/07/24 08:23:55 46C845D2 r      (emu) Find and download keys: https://www.linuxsat-support.com/thread/152939
    2022/07/24 08:23:56 46C845D2 r      (emu) Key loaded: P 00 1A93812B569AEF ### Thanks to iyikosan ###
    2022/07/24 08:23:56 46C845D2 r      (emu) Key loaded: P 01 2248D008596437 ### Thanks to CHINGERSON ###
    2022/07/24 08:23:56 46C845D2 r      (emu) ECM failed: Key not found
    2022/07/24 08:23:56 46C845D2 r      (emu) Key not found or invalid: P ****006B 01 (channel hash: 9798A8F2)
    2022/07/24 08:23:56 46C845D2 r      (emu) Key not found or invalid: P 0009FFFF 01

afn keys.png

• This is also the case with NCam.

keys are not downloaded, due to other errors (...???)

Code
                        <div class="messageText">

<p><span style="color:#FF0000;">01:  EE 99 D5 45 50 79 B6</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style=""><span></span></span></span></span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"><span style="font-family:tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style=""><span></span></span></span></span></p>                        </div>

</div>
    Code
    01:"space"space"EE 99 D5 45 50 79 B6

##################

correct...

00 00000000000000

or

00:00000000000000

or

00: 00000000000000

or

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

or

00:00 00 00 00 00 00 00

or

00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

• it does not install OSCAM with the "dpkg" command via Putty software in OE2.6 (DM one) in both "Peterpan into the Darkness" and "Dream-Elite 7.1" images.

when I transfer the Bin file manually into the usr/bin folder, it worked just excellent.

Please kindly add a deb file for those mentioned images (OE2.6)

Thanks

• Official Post

keys are not downloaded, due to other errors

Keys on post #17 had [hide] wrapped around it to stop guests from viewing. Our software doesn`t use [hide] but instead [woltlab-spoiler].

Code
    <p>[hide]<span style="color:#FF0000;">01:  EE 99 D5 45 50 79 B6</span>[/hide]</p>
    <p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-family:tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span></span></span></span><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"><span style="font-family:tahoma, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span></span></span></span></p>
  • Strange. I didnt tune to AFN since last night when everyone went to sleep and stopped posting the latest keys.
    Took the last valid one and put in my keys file. Restarted oscam. It didn't work, no valid keys.
    Just now surfed my dish over the AFN on 99W. The channels clear all by themselves. So Mohamed did good!

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!