The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,399 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 479,364 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• mohammed's file is never up to date

m.PNG

see the date. althou his file is the only one he provided in his oscam.server file !!!! useless.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• You shoudn't get all uppity about dates and times in oscam.
    I've seen date/time errors. As far as the page title in a set of keys. Who cares.
    I wiped my entire keys file and sanitized it some months ago. Implemented the channel hash method where I could.

Added keys here and there. Not necessarily the dates are edited at the time. Perhaps where a new key set is written at the bottom of the file with UA, yes. Your example means nothing because Mohamed's keys are appended to an existing file I believe.
    Try it. And simmer down.

• his reader is on, but the keys are not being updated. right now is still showing the keys from 2 days ago:

m1.PNG

If i provide any info, i make sure is accurate & up to date....otherwise is useless.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

Edited once, last by lme ().

• Take a look at, backup your oscam.server file. Try this out. Not everyone is going to jump on updating.
    People do get busy. Some more than others. Thanks Mohamed!

• Official Post

I’ve got thr latest Oscan could tell me were to load the files thanks car123

Mo's latest files can be found here, install the ipk in the normal way

Download/Emu at main · MOHAMED19OS/Download
    Contribute to MOHAMED19OS/Download development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com
    • Official Post

your file doesn't show anything about linuxsat reader !!! is it because doesn't connect ?

his https file is 3 days old & doesn't help .

The github files are no longer required, if your using his latest oscam emu it updates keys directly off the forum with the normal emu reader (for AFN)

• your file doesn't show anything about linuxsat reader !!! is it because doesn't connect ?

his https file is 3 days old & doesn't help .

The github files are no longer required, if your using his latest oscam emu it updates keys directly off the forum with the normal emu reader (for AFN)

Just because. I downloaded the ipk from #1988 and extracted it. I see the link in oscam.server is:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.…/main/Enigma2/SoftCam.Key
    You mention "it updates keys directly off the forum".
    Is this the correct link for forum downloads?
    All in all everything seems to be working quite well using the config that lme didn't like so well....lol!

• Official Post

You mention "it updates keys directly off the forum".

The patch for ncam/oscam takes AFN keys from the thread linked below, not that SoftCam.Key in GitHub.

• You mention "it updates keys directly off the forum".

The patch for ncam/oscam takes AFN keys from the thread linked below, not that SoftCam.Key in GitHub.

To clarify. Pulling keys from the forum is built into the patch and not related to configurations? (not enough coffee yet!)
    Thanks master G

• Pulling keys from the forum is built into the patch and not related to configurations?

Remove your SoftCam.Key and reader then test it. Let us know what happens.

Smart man. With no SoftCam.key and oscam.server. AFN is clearing. And a reader 'emulator' is present in the webif.
    Where that came from? Who knows.
    With keys restored other channels clear. And still working with no oscam.server file.
    Deleted .oscam in " /var/volatile/tmp/.oscam". Works.
    Has my gears spinning how we can get updated keys from a web page forum post. Some good programming wizardry going on here Mo!!

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!