Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,049 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Dear all

Look forward something new version 7 released very shortly

I hope everything goes well

(Mr kiddac boss offline last couple of hours I hope his health condition was absolutely fine ,and he doing something good us )

Thanks

Edited once, last by miah ().

• DiddlyDude I did accidently release a bad IPK that was about 33mb. A handful of people downloaded this version.
    Check the ipk you downloads is about 2mb and not 33mb.

ANd it looks like there is still an error with ports.

Config] Error: 'ConfigNumber' requires a default of type integer!

And i thought I had fixed the yellow button to edit, months ago. Is that still broken.

Might be related to above.

But in the meantime, if you

• add your lines to playlists.txt file, rather than through the plugin,
    • your iptv has a port number,
    • and you do not click the yellow edit button.

Then it should all still function. :drooling face:

I am looking quickly at these bugs now. But its late, so might not fix it tonight.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• ok I have fixed all the errors mentioned in the last few days.
    Edit playlist not 100% working as amending a playlist name doesn't seem to work (but at least its not crashing now)

I will do a release in the next 10 mins

• JediMakerXtream

Version: 6.24-20230723

New files on post 1

Fixed the port issue - lots of code I actually missed
    Fixed edit playlist crash - (edit name doesn't work though - and maybe edit might not work at all at the moment - but it doesn't crash)
    Fixed view channels crash - (missing import os).

Delete all playlists - now also removes any remnants of "jmx" filenames and bouquets

Not had time to put the UHD skin in tonight. I have to check it, rather than just put it in

github updated.

• Official Post

Sorry but now we have trouble when we have a portnr

• Tried it again with v6.24-20230724, same result as with v6.23-01.

Gigablue IP 4K, openATV 7.3

Blue screen after selecting green button. (Playlist+, save)

I copied the playlist file (with a working line) in the directory (/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists), but after the blue screen crash the playlist file is empty? (0 bytes)

Back to v6.21, everything works fine.

20230725-154549-enigma2-crash.log

Edited 3 times, last by Moost ().

• Official Post

You have deleted your default playlist location

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlists.txt'

Easy solution, Unistall Jedi and then re install the Jedi.

Code
    opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream && opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream 

Or you can manual with ftp open the /etc/enigma2/ folder and create the jediplatlists folder if it's missing.

And upload your playlists.txt to the folder.

Restart Enigma2 and all should work just fine

• opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream && opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream

seagen:

I tried it with your code, but after a full restart, there is still no result.

Crash when I select the green button. (Playlist+, save)

Didn't delete the directory, or something else.

Directory is present, see picture:

Screen Shot 1.JPG

Playlist is in the directory, see picture:

Screen Shot 2.JPG

Log:

20230725-173054-enigma2-crash.log

Edited once, last by Moost ().

• I don't know....

my plugin will create a playlists .txt file when it doesn't exist

what is this weird path though????

/home/oe1/www/atv7.3/build-enviroment/builds/openatv/release/gbmv200/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream/1.01+gitAUTOINC+95f08fb680-r2/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py

???

where and how have you installed the ipk/deb file

• Dear kiddac boss

I’m pleased sorry to saying , I got another problem ###Stream type for live iptv(4097) or DVB1) if I setup iptv4097 work but too much buffering or if I setup dvb 1 doesn’t work previous versions 6.22 dvb1 setup no problem work great but epg problems

Again I’m sorry please don’t angry or upset boss please

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!