Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 847,677 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I have flashed my Ultimo4K with OpenPLi 9.0 and after that Jedi Maker doesn´t work for me

I recieved the answer "Server not responding" when trying to update playlist.

It also says that I have wrong URL or not authorized to use the playlist!

When backing to OpenPLi 8.3 and with the same playlists.txt (and other settings) everything works as normal!

Anyone know what went wrong?

I am using the latest update of Jedi Maker

regards

• Hello there.

I have tried to install the following two on the Dreambox TWO (newnigma2 image): Jedi Maker Xtream and Jedi EPG Xtream.

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_6.34_20230916_all.deb

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jediepgxtream_2.09.20230805_all.deb

Both can apparently be installed without errors. They create their own directories and are listed as installed extensions (green dot).

Yet they do not appear anywhere and cannot be operated! No GUI access!

Does anyone use them on the Dreambox One or Two (OE2.6)?

Edited once, last by theWaver ().

• urie he asked the question on 2 different plugins. The question is valid on both threads.

Stop grumping at people.

how to stop this

Checking Python Dependencies everytime I open the plugin ..latest ver , pure2 6.5

I may be wrong but I think it had been posted before download one available from feeds then install if latest one on forum then everything should be ok but that may have not even been Pure I cannot remember now , hoefully KiddaC can help.

And sorry for being grumpy :))

• Apologies if this has already been asked but, I have created by bouquets from the playlist and then DreamBox edit I have rearranged them. Then when I run the update the original bouquets are restored in the default root location.

Is there a way to have them updated with the new structure in tact?

I'm only moving the bouquets around - I've not moved them into sub-bouquets.

Thanks.

• Try to make a new iptv bouquet list and copy there your new created playlists,so if you make a update of your list,the self-made boquet will then not be overwritten.

I hope you understand what I me mean.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Autobouquets maker puts channels at the top

Jedi / BMX puts channels at the bottom

Is it possible to remember your moved selections for potentially 1000s of channels via my plugin. Nah

If you want to keep your order, turn order updates off. But then your list goes stale. So would still have to manually update frequently.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• crash openatv 7.3

• Strange,here with same actuell ATV 7.3 no crash.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• crash openatv 7.3

don't know what version you are using, but that line doesn't exists.

self.session.openWithCallback(self.refresh, server.JediMakerXtream_AddPlaylist, False)

the line actually reads

self.session.openWithCallback(self.refresh, server.JediMakerXtream_AddServer, False)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Is there an idiots guide somewhere for the old Jedi plugin? I have put my providers m3u file into the box and can get bouquets of iptv channels but the epg does not work at all. Using the same m3u file in a smart iptv app will give me some epg info. The provider also provides an https url for a generic epg for some of the channels....but I have not needed that in the past, on the samrt app.

What am I doing wrong? Firstly how to do it on my Zgemma, without the extra URL?

And if that still does not work where do I put the https url to try that?

I'm out of touch and exasperated!

Help!!

• yes that would be on first page of this section :)

• you see....I said I was an idiot! ;-)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!