Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 855,169 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I'm having a rather unusual problem with JdeiMaker. I am using a Zgemma H9S with PURE2 build.

I often go into JediMaker to update playlists/bouquets from my IPTV provider. I do that to ensure any PPV events are updated and sometimes the provider will add or remove services. All of this worked without issue until a couple of nights ago.

Now when I try, the playlist categories do not show. So to confirm -> click okay on JediMaker in Plugin Browers ->click okay on Playlists -> click okay on IPTV provider link (currently shows Active: 1 Max: 1 with radial in green -> press green button to continue. This should then show the playlist categories, but it is just blank. I tried rebooting, deleting JediMaker 6.08 and installing the latest version (6.12 I think). But no difference.

Does anyone know how I can get this working again? Thanks

• have you tried small fix from post here

• I haven't tried that. I saw this post earlier but this seems to relate to EPG issues. My issue is not the EPG. I can't see my providers playlists. These are the IPTV bouquets they offer and you can tick or untick the boxes depending on what you want to have on your box. Will this link you provided fix that, or is that just a fix for EPG issues? Thanks

• Official Post

carrspaints I notice this in your post:

IPTV provider link (currently shows Active: 1 Max: 1 If you are not watching a channel from your playlist at the sametime as you are

using JMX then active connection should be 0 and not 1

Might be that your line is hacked

• Official Post

Than check your playlists.txt and see if there is something strange with the line.

I hade an issue where the friendly name #provider was in the end of the line

Deleted that and than all worked just fine

• hi anyone help my playlist has been fine for over 2 years now but all of a sudden its will not fetch the bouquets list in where you tick/untick them so i can't re add my bouquets back to epg guide so stuck without no iptv the line is active and working in other apps also in E2-M3U so not sure also tried it with http and https

• let me push a new release, with a new user-agent and see if that fixes a few issues of late.

Lots of providers are moving to the newer XUI one panel at the moment. This will cause some teething problems.

See this post about expired security certificates that was causing some issues for me.
    OE-alliance have pushed a fixed for this, so will soon be available in feeds if it isn't already
    Expired Certificates

Also your provider might be changing ports or its http protocol.
    So you can also try removing the json file and rebuilding your bouquets to see if that solves your problems.

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlist_all.json

ps. and can you please stop posting in yellow colour. Not everyone uses a dark theme on this forum. i.e ME
    Use blue, green or red if you wish to highlight something specific. Or just bold. Thank you.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• epgimport works perfect on openvix5.4, pure2 6.5, openpli 8.0, but does not work using openatv 6.4. i flashed a fresh image, installed jedi 6.13, replaced to py, but still no change. My provider has made changes to their panel over the last few weeks, so it must have something to do with it.

• Official Post

JediMakerXtream V6.13

New .deb file on post 1

And thanks for the reminder KiddaC :)

• Official Post

Beach here it's snowing so i did a KiddaC and went off line to get some work done my self :chuckle::chuckle:

• Official Post

Yes today you have real release party :party-time::party-time::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

I am testing all the new stuff and it's allways a welcome break from my personal work :)

• Hi Guys!! Any ideas why I get "Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page.??" when I try to download ipk even though I have done previously.

Thanks

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!