Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,342 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• @KiddaC

can you perhaps make an option that i can add the bougets self

so that i delete channels in bouquete or put them to other position

and by update the channels its still so

so that you have perhaps have two options

like update channels to original m3u

and update channels own bouquet list ?

i use jedimaker only for the bouquets where i know there come many updates

like vods and some other bouquets

i have my own sorted list there i not use because after each update its like origimal list

and i must create again

• KiddaC

I notice that Jedi also has the issue with crashing when trying to select settings on openatv 7.0 20210822, is it possible to fix the same as you have with v3.07 of Xstreamity? Thanks as always

May as well scrap that as this version of openatv 7.0 is broken on too many plugins when pressing a key even the version of File Commander that is installed with the image crashes when you try to exit. Don’t know what they have done as not a coder but they appear to have messed it up so removed from my system.

Edited once, last by tbe: Updated ().

• @KiddaC

hi KiddaC

is it possible to add a stream refresh function in to the plugin, most IPTV provider stop the stream after 1 hours continues viewing so you have to change channels and go back to the channel you were viewing. i know is not a big deal but the mag boxes autumnally refresh the stream I was wondering if its doable on the plugin.

thanks

• not via this plugin, all this plugin does is create the bouquets. The stream playing is handled by enigma2.

There is a plugin by oottppxx called quarterpounder that tries to restart streams. Google it

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi. past few day i have been getting some errors when i use jedi maker ,i have 2 iptv providers one downloads bouquets not a problem while other new provider crashes when i download bouquets ,the new provider worked a couple of weeks ago but not so now, is the problem with provider ? i can get some bouquet but not all .any help is much appreciated . triedd new ipk same results

Error log .

189.3644> 17:53:39.5555 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/buildbouquet.py", line 193, in buildBouquets

< 189.3646> 17:53:39.5557 self.process_category()

< 189.3647> 17:53:39.5558 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/buildbouquet.py", line 218, in process_category

< 189.3650> 17:53:39.5561 self.epg_name_list = jfunc.process_category(category_name, category_type, category_id, self.domain, self.port, self.username, self.password, self.protocol, self.output, self.bouquet, self.epg_alias_names, self.epg_name_list, self.rytec_ref, self.m3uValues)

< 189.3650> 17:53:39.5561 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/globalfunctions.py", line 275, in process_category

< 189.3653> 17:53:39.5564 or any(s in streamvaluesgroup[i]['name'].strip().lower() for s in ('uk', 'u.k', 'gb', 'bt sport', 'sky sports', 'manchester', 'mufc', 'mutv')):

< 189.3653> 17:53:39.5564 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/globalfunctions.py", line 275, in <genexpr>

< 189.3656> 17:53:39.5567 or any(s in streamvaluesgroup[i]['name'].strip().lower() for s in ('uk', 'u.k', 'gb', 'bt sport', 'sky sports', 'manchester', 'mufc', 'mutv')):

< 189.3656> 17:53:39.5567 AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'

< 189.3657> 17:53:39.5568 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method JediMakerXtream_BuildBouquets.buildBouquets of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.JediMakerXtream.buildbouquet.JediMakerXtream_BuildBouquets'>>,()) failed)

• Hy,

I have an VU Solo 4k with VTI15 and IFlat skin and when i exit the jedi maker with the "exit" Button the following Text comes up. The skin will be stated on the Default skin after a reboot.

In the VTI forum they said there will be a file is missing, no Problem from fhe IFlat skin.

Sorry for my bad english...

109c288fd73c1.jpg

• Official Post

Have you checked the location if the file is missing?

With ftp open location /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/skin/fhd/default/images

If there is a progress.png in that folder then it is a VTI issue. If the file for some strange reason is missing

Just copy the attached file to that location and try again.

Unzipp the attached file to find the progress.png inside the .zip file

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!