Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 851,188 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Just reflashed my Tiviar Alpha plus with OpenVix 5.3.039.

Installed Jedi plugin, but no matter what I do, I cannot see the generated bouquets in the 'TV'/Channel lists. I can see the bouquets being created in /etc/enigma2.

Have tried Jedi v6. 00 and 5.31

This was working with OpenATV.

Am I missing something obvious?

NB: Have used ABM to test satellite channels bouquets and they do appear just fine.

• I am not sure whether this is a Jedi or an epg-importer issue. For the last week or so, when I run epg-importer, it only pulls in around 230,000 events. Prior to this, it used to be nearer 600,000. The iptv channels are the ones where the epg is not being populated.

I recently downgraded Jedi from v6.00 to v5.32 on advice from this forum, as my catch-up service wasn't working. Could that be the problem?

Any advice would be appreciated.

• hi,

I realized that since a few days the plugin v6.0 doesnt show any series anymore, the bouquets are there but are empty. When creating the list newly all are there again, only are missing on daily updates.
    I am not sure if this a plugin issue or due to any provider changes.
    (Openbh 4.3 on vu+)

• I am not sure whether this is a Jedi or an epg-importer issue. For the last week or so, when I run epg-importer, it only pulls in around 230,000 events. Prior to this, it used to be nearer 600,000. The iptv channels are the ones where the epg is not being populated.

I recently downgraded Jedi from v6.00 to v5.32 on advice from this forum, as my catch-up service wasn't working. Could that be the problem?

Any advice would be appreciated.

600,000 events is a lot. Can you untick all sources and just tick your providers sorce and see how many events are downloaded then check if you get the regular IPTV epg

• I am grateful for your reply, but I'm very new to this. I uninstalled Jedi Maker Xtream and installed iptv bouquet maker. The iptv epg has come back and I have some iptv picons which I never had before. I am reluctant to go back and experiment at the moment.

• With iptv bouquet maker, I started getting "No data on transponder (Timeout reading PAT) error, so I have reverted to Jedi. I have done as dsayers suggested, and it downloaded nearly 65,000 events. Some of the iptv bouquets have epg data, but it is very patchy. For example in UK Sports, only 6 channels have any epg data.

• Does the missing epg normally populate on other devices? Try iptv smarters or xciptv app on android.

In jedimakerxtream you can set to use Rytec epg this should fill in the gaps with Rytec I'd.

You can then tick the Rytec uk sources and try epg importer to see if it fills the missing epg.

• I tried an android app. It downloaded over 60,000 events for the epg, but didn't appear to display any. Selecting Rytec epg filled in some of the gaps, i.e. in UK Entertainment which had no data before. UK Sport was unchanged though.

• Hi everyone, I wanted to ask for a suggest. Every time I update the Hannibal settings with the plugin iSettingsE2, the iptv bouquet created from Jedi Maker Extream disappears from the list and I have to create it again every time. Any chance to fix this? So I can update the setting without losing the iptv bouquet all the times

• How is the success for Jedimaker and xstreamity for Open ATV 6.5?

I am slowly converting my plugins to openatv 6.5

Its just slow as I have to change things then test on both python 2.7 and python 3

But within a few weeks if not sooner, all my plugins should be able to work on both python 2.7 and python 3.0 (openatv 6.5)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!