Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,023 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Mmm that's a bummer e2 doesn't like https streams play but every few minutes the picture scrambles like a bad signal on a sat box. Perfect on Android. Tried different IPTV type's

I have some free https streams that play perfectly on E2 openvix so it is possible.

Service types to 5001 or 5002 and service app sorted it. Just took a bit of faffing to see the best settings

Oh interesting, maybe it's service app that makes the difference as I use type 4097.

• Hi installed new version of plugin on zgemma h2s on latest openatv 6.4 image but every time I try to select playlist to create bouquets it crashes my box and freezes any ideas done a uninstall and reinstall but still the same crashes every time.

• Please post if possible here the crashlog and have you installed the Plugin from the ATV Feed?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• You find the crashlog under home/root/logs,please post the crashlog here

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• And please note from page 1

WORD OF NOTE: DUE TO THE WAY THE EPG PLAYER COMPONENT WORKS. IT WILL POST YOUR STREAM / USERNAME AND PASSWORD IN DEBUG LOGS. DO NOT POST FULL DEBUG / CRASH LOGS WITHOUT EDITTING OUT YOUR LINE REFS. EASIEST WAY TO LOOK FOR THIS IS TO DO A TEXT SEARCH FOR YOUR USERNAME IN THE LOG.

• will the Plugin also get an update for the dreambox?

What is the latest .deb build and where can I find it? Currently I'm on V6.01

regards

• hi sorry its late reply bin trying to sort it lol ive attached the log enigma2_crash_1601797826.log

your playlist url is probably incorrect.

Either add it via the plugin

or

edit /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlists.txt

it needs to be in this format.

Code
    http://yourdomain.xyz:2052/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u&output=ts
    or
    http://yourdomain.xyz:2052/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

output= can be m3u8. If hls I convert to m3u8

Sometimes the playlists.txt does become corrupt especially when faffing with adding and deleting over and over.

** note to self, but a catch in for this, so it doesn't crash and just ignores **

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Yes KiddaC , and also now with these iptv blocks, if sever is down and you have spinning circle. Not your problem but locks up box and if eventually you get to jedimaker just to check if you select server that is down , jedimaker adds # commenting provider out which is a good thing means at least box boots up but iptv aint working. Had bother with home plugs since last week having to reset them as I said I put it down to these blocks and perhaps having to use vpn not you plugin.

• How to update this plugin?

I have deleted my 6 version and want to update with latest one but i can not see ipk in INSTALL LOCAL EXTENTION.

I had put it new version 6.8 in temp folder and I can see it is in the temp folder but not in INSTALL LOCAL EXTENTION

I am using Open Vix 5.3.39.

I can see JediMakerXteam version 6 not 6.8

• Official Post

KiddaC Have been catching up on the progress of Jedi and done some good testing.

Results are as usual very good and seems to work very well.

But i see that the servicetype option for DreamOS (8193) have been removed is there a reason for this

or has it just get lost in the updates.

Or.... but cant be possible ;) did i just put it in my self :derpthink: i never do any private fiddeling :chuckle:

Anyway would be nice to have that option in Jedi as we have in Xstreamity

• Welcome back again seagen, are you sticking around this time ;)

I don't think any of my plugins work offline at the moment apart from xstreamity.

I keep doing things on them and then getting distracted. So I don't even know where I am up to with all my plugins, and whether they work, whether they due for an update release or not.
    I will look through the ipks and see. But as this was a dreambox only thing, you might have just done it for the .debs
    Whoever created them in your absense probably just converted the IPKs.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!