Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,465 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• here you go : wWjcD1Za4903139-6d2e-49e1-92d7-1692b550a31c.jpg

when i select my server on the list, i choose all the settings that i want ( Series/VOD ... ) and then when i select green no categories shows up, i use playlist.txt

• Hello @ all,

which file should i install to my dm525hd witch original DreamOS without anything?

And what ist the difference Why they all another versions?

enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_1.0-r203-all.deb

enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_1.2.20201117_all.deb

enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_2.21.20201129_all.deb

• Official Post

This is the latest version enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport_2.21.20201129_all.deb so install that

• do you get vod and series?

Just not live

hey there sorry for the late response, no i get nothing, so let me walk you through the process, i select the server then i select the things that i want , like VOD / SERIES ... and the order (A-Z ... but i choose original order ) and then when i click on the green button, no list shows up , this issue just came up this month but before it was working good, i have OpenPLi 6,3 Formuler3 can you help please

• adibfaklani

Needle in haystack.

The quickest way for me to investigate this for you, is for you to trust me and send me a private message with your provider details.

That way I can quickly check why those particular api calls are failing for you.

This is not a general problem, its related to your provider.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• okay for sure i can also send my anydesk or something, i didnt find any button to message you, here is my email address : you can email me so we can work throught this :/

Edited once, last by master G: Removed email address ().

• probably not the best idea to post your email address,,,

hover over Kiddac name and then choose create conversation

• KiddaC I've had issues with my box so I flashed Openatv 6.4 and barely any epg data imports even with rytec UK to yes.

Do you think this could be similar to what happened to xtreamity epg with strange channel names? Xstreamity epg with xmltv epg is fine

Edit flashed back to vix and added epgimport.py file from post 1 and all is fine.

ATV should have the fix from GitHub so I'm not sure what's happened. Maybe something is different as it downloads but doesn't import many events

• Hi and thank you for this plugin :-)

i am using for the moment an Formuler F1 and ruining openPLI 7.3 on it

when I go to download the plugin i cannot find it on openly feed

so my question is, is it possible to rund the plugin on openPLI image ?

I use the plugin on OpenATV and here everything runs very well with xtrend et 8500

• Install the ipk from the first post?

• ah sorry about that :(

• Hi KidaaC, as there seem to be a number of requests around at the moment I thought I would throw 1 more in for you. Is it possible to have the ‘Group Bouquets into its own folder’ option set at the Playlist level rather than the settings so each can be controlled separately. I have a number of suppliers of which I would like to have the main one set to No but the others set to Yes. This would enable me to see them in theEPG list by using the < or > to switch whereas when they are grouped this facility does not not work as it sees the list as blank. I know you can switch to the Group first and then open up the EPG but the other way would be a better option for me. If this is a no go then just say as if you don’t ask you don’t get.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!