Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,768 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Hello People,

thank you very much for the great Plugin. I have installed it from the opentv feed and there is no option for epg. How can i download here the actual version because it says to me i dont have the permission.

Thank you

Hell

• Once you have setup jedimaker and downloaded your bouquets you then need to run EPGImporter then press blue button and select your jedi iptv provider in sources section. and if from uk also select Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV entries all six. Then yellow button to make EPG

• And for the Openatv feed, if your Image is up to date this Plugin is up to date too, because it comes directly from the Git.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• hi kiddac, ran into a problem today with heinz. It wouldn't let me watch any catch up at all from iptv.

Dwindled it down to the username having a @ in. The ascii should be %40 but is showing as %2540

The below code is in the global functions file, is there a reason why % is being replaced by %25 as well? If I comment this line out heinz works fine.

Would I be breaking anything by doing so?

thanks 😊

Code
    username = username.replace(*u)

username = username.replace("%", "%25")
  • i was just about to reply with why is this my problem...

Then I realised you are refering to my code.

2 years ago since I wrote that code.

Things are included for a reason. Why is that line of code in there. Er... no idea to be honest. I have slept many times since then.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• that code looks totally wrong anyway. "for u in (" ... what. is that all about.. Had a beer tonight. I will have a sober look tomorrow.

In my current state of mind , I don't even know what that code is doing. :derpthink::joythink:

• i am presuming that is shortcut code for doing multiple replacing

in which case if @ symbol is the problem, just delete the @ line and not the bottom line

• Hi Kiddac,

Quick question if you have time, when I add the m3u to local folder and go to playlist my playlist has no green or red light. The formatting appears to be correct in the m3u.

Hope you can help!

why don't you add line in playlists.txt file in this format.

http://domain.xyx:80/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

or

add it manually in jedimaker by typing it in. then you will know.

• Hello Guys,

I have latest version of Jedi in my VU+ Duo4k and recently I have one problem with streaming of 4k live sport channels which are freezing or better to say streaming is going in "slow motion"

I thought maybe is iptv provider, but when uploading iptv link to SIPTV app, directly on TV, same channel is working fine without any problem...

Did somebody have similar issue, or is there any solution for this problem?

Thanks

• you can't compair to different types of hardware, is the VU+ Duo4k connected via ethernet or wireless,

have you tried changing stream type in jedimaker DVB (1) or 4096 .

• Hi,

I think it's not a problem to HW, but probably to the streaming player... my Vu+duo4k is connected to the LAN and I have speed of 800mbps. I have tried both options DVB(1) and 4096 and again is same... its not a problem that the box or internet could not load that particular channel, but I think it's something else which I would like to find out...

• Official Post

Then lets find that out :)

But first some facts...

JediMakerXstream is not a player it's a bouquet maker. meaning that the plugin create entries into a channel list so yo can use them with your enigma2 player.

Thats the same player you use for your regular TV channels.

Jedi gives you some options. You can choose how the Enigma2 player should process your stream.

DVB 1 process the stream as it was a regular .ts stream from your Satellite.

4097 process the stream as a non regular .ts stream more like your recordings.

My experince is that 4097 seems to be more stable but all this depend on your IPTV provider.

In your case i guess that your IPTV provider have not done much to meet the Enigma2 side of their service.

They have put all their money on the android portal side.

I am most surten that this issue is on the provider side

Contact your provider and report the issues you have and they can probaly fix it for you.

• Hello Friends,

im new here. I have each Enigma2 Devices in 4K.

I install the Jedimaker and im interested in EPG for IPTV. In your #1 Thread i saw the EPG.pyo. In wich Folder i put it in??

And how i can install my EPG Link from my IPTV Provider to get EPG from the IPTV Providers?

Sorry for my not so good english

Edited once, last by Heval ().

• Heval , read #1 thread again

Universal epgimport.py file attached (python 3 / python 2.7 / dreamboxes) to allow https urls to be used. Copy over to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport

Back up your original epgimport.pyo in case you need to reload it.

You say you have installed Jedimaker have you added playlists and updated bouquets if so now you need to run epgimporter and select your jedimaker iptv provider in services then press yellow button to run.

All this information is on page 1.

next time some more information what STB and what OS i,e, OpenATV , VIX e.t.c

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!